Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Feb 22, 2018
Activity

0%

Longevity

25%

Hello! and welcome to the Anthem section! As many of you who browse the internet you may have seen something called the Anthem and its calling your name.

Anthem is a new unique shooter incorperating multiple classes with multiple unique abilities per class. Being a shooter, every class can use guns, however every class can do something unique. As an example, Storm (magic class) has armor ability that releases shock waves and lightning among other skills to deal area damage. There are 4 classes within Anthem at launch, the ranger, colossus, interceptor, and storm.
I will include links in this post to how to look at every class and where to find the trailer. https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/gameplay-features

You will quickly realize once you start up Anthem that humanity has been pushed up against a wall by a unique race creatures called the Dominion. The Dominion are a group of people who are working toward one disastrous, common goal: turning an item called the Anthem of Creation into one of the world’s most powerful weapons. They represent the very end of civilization, and it’s up to Anthem players to stop them from creating the weapon they so desperately seek. One of the many interesting things about Anthem is that Anthem will have weekly stories, according to BioWare’s Casey Hudson. Hudson likened the game’s narrative to an HBO series when it comes to narrative design.

You can play the game completely solo and Fever will be here to help if you have questions! However being with other players gives some options such as combos for combining skills to deal heavy damage to the enemy! If you have any questions feel free to post here and get the discussion going! for Anthem's offical page please see this link. https://www.ea.com/games/anthem

|Fever| SathKa

Vetted Member
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Activity

0%

Longevity

29%

i heart som mixed opions on the beta so what are you guys saying if you have played the beta .. i want to play the game but is EA microtransatcion will come ...
and ima afraid that the game will have the same faith as Evolve.. i likde Evolve alot but it was not a sucsess and was doomed for even thought the game it self had anything it was a cool seting and all but it did not work out

i has&have the feeling that Anthem will may become the next Evolve i mean has it enoght own Idenity to say as his own and not to much called just a Destiny and Warframe Hybrid plus bioware has never workd an a game like that

i realy want the game to be a sucess i realy do but my mind tell me otherwise so what do you think based on the Beta how well will anthem do is it the game you did imnage form what was shown or is it just a weaker Destiny warframe

-domi-

|Fever| NightWolf

Vetted Member
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Dec 27, 2013
united states
Activity

0%

Longevity

54%

i heart som mixed opions on the beta so what are you guys saying if you have played the beta .. i want to play the game but is EA microtransatcion will come ...
and ima afraid that the game will have the same faith as Evolve.. i likde Evolve alot but it was not a sucsess and was doomed for even thought the game it self had anything it was a cool seting and all but it did not work out

i has&have the feeling that Anthem will may become the next Evolve i mean has it enoght own Idenity to say as his own and not to much called just a Destiny and Warframe Hybrid plus bioware has never workd an a game like that

i realy want the game to be a sucess i realy do but my mind tell me otherwise so what do you think based on the Beta how well will anthem do is it the game you did imnage form what was shown or is it just a weaker Destiny warframe

-domi-

The devs for anthem have been super super transparent about the game. the micro transtactions r for cosmetics only and u can legit farm the coins in game to get said cosmetics without even having to pay a dime. also no need to buy dlc its going to be free. they might make use money if they end up adding a new javelin in the future they r still not sure if they will make ppl pay for that or not.

|Fever| NightWolf

Vetted Member
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Dec 27, 2013
united states
Activity

0%

Longevity

54%

btw only thing u cant do solo is the strong hold and future raids when they launch those, and u gain more exp when grouped ^-^

i will be hard core grinding this game come Feb.15th =D so ill be around

|Fever| ChasingSerenity

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
May 27, 2018
Activity

0%

Longevity

23%

Anthem VIP demo was a blast once I got in.

There are challenges with the game for sure. I think EA is really pushing Bioware hard to get it out asap. It would really benefit from a few more months of development and another technical early access release. Nothing that I saw are a breakers for the game that can't be fixed relatively shortly or even prior to formal release.

The game play is like Warframe meets Ironman with a bit of Destiny 2 thrown in.

I personally love the Rail gun the Colossus has. Holy Over Powered. lol

~ChasingSerenity

|Fever| Stam1na

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Jan 23, 2019
Montreal, Québec
Activity

0%

Longevity

19%

Can't wait to try it out over the weekend, seems like it has a lot of potential. Let's hope EA keeps the microtransactions on the down low. Sure cosmetics are fine but for suits and upgrades not as much.

Anthem Open Demo start date and end date - Friday, February 1st to Sunday, February 3rd
The Anthem Open Demo start time is the same as it was for the VIP Demo:

• UK: 5pm (GMT)
  • Europe: 6pm (CET)
  • East Coast US: 12pm (EDT)
  • West Coast US: 9am (PDT)

|Fever| Yurikomi

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Oct 27, 2018
Activity