A Beginner’s Guide to Farm PoE Currency | Gaming Community | FeverClan

A Beginner’s Guide to Farm PoE Currency (1 Viewer)

T

Tomato G

Currency can be found as drops from monsters or chests, bought directly from different vendors in town, or received through the use of the vendor recipe system by trading specific configurations of PoE Items to any town vendor. There are lots of ways to make currency: MAPPING, DELVING, FARMING LAB, SPECIAL ENCOUNTERS and CHAOS RECIPE etc. You can click the currency guide to see more details.

|Fever| Lavitz

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

So I'd like your opinion on the currency farming. I've reached the end of the story, and have slowly begun the descent into maps. I'm assuming its a lot harder to get exalts when you solo maps right? Being as the quality/quantity is lower? What would you recommend for farming orbs? Though I'm sure its all rng anyways.

|Fever| DrClawizdead

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
Clan Job 1
Path of Exile Recruiting Coordinator
Clan Job 3
Welcome Team
Mar 16, 2016
Florida
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Exalts are random drops. I solo almost exclusively and have had 4 EX drops this season. It's 100% RNG unless you have scarabs or something like that giving you bonuses.

There are maps better designed for farming (can complete them faster.) Glacier is good for farming timeless shards and Shore and Beach are always good farming maps.

|Fever| Lavitz

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Exalts are random drops. I solo almost exclusively and have had 4 EX drops this season. It's 100% RNG unless you have scarabs or something like that giving you bonuses.

There are maps better designed for farming (can complete them faster.) Glacier is good for farming timeless shards and Shore and Beach are always good farming maps.

Thank you very much for that info! I never knew what maps were good to farm certain things. I usually just did whatever I had. That will definetly help.

|Fever| DrClawizdead

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
Clan Job 1
Path of Exile Recruiting Coordinator
Clan Job 3
Welcome Team
Mar 16, 2016
Florida
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Basically you want to upgrade the maps you can run the fastest or the maps you like to run the most. Also, I would suggest opening chests and smashing barrels if you don't usually. I have found 2 of my EX in those!

|Fever| Lavitz

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Basically you want to upgrade the maps you can run the fastest or the maps you like to run the most. Also, I would suggest opening chests and smashing barrels if you don't usually. I have found 2 of my EX in those!

Unfortunately the character I made for this season is a Heavy Strike Juggernaut, so he's not all that fast at map clearing. I really need to start making map clearing characters initially for seasons and then work on other builds. >.<

Jannick

May 27, 2020
Activity

0%

Longevity

4%

Seems not much path of exile fans here, otherwise i would like to chage some poe currency with you guys.

Last edited:

Axle

Clan Job 1
Rainbow Six Siege XO
Clan Job 2
Head of Social Media
Oct 13, 2016
USA
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

Jannick were all waiting for the new league

AimeeHoben

Sep 23, 2022
Activity

0%

Longevity

0%

If you want to get POE Currency easily, I think you can go and try MMOWTS. Their 24/7 live customer service has been very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread