Do you have a Battle.net account?: Yes
Battle.net name and #: Hokage158#1312
Do you use Twitch?: No
How did you find us?: Search Engine
Have you been in FeverClan before?: Yes
When were you last active?: 05/17
What was your username then?: Same
Does anyone else use your computer?: Yes
Do you understand that you will still be held accountable for any actions by anyone who uses your computer?: Yes
Skills or Traits you want to share: I love anime and manga and have a huge collection of anime blurays and manga. I don't think that's a skill tho. I also know a lot about Mac computers (I game on a Mac hopefully that is not too bad here lol)
Why should we allow you into our Mature Community?: I am nice and easy going, looking for a community of active gamers again, Playing FF14 is no fun playing alone. A couple notes here: I am new to ff14 I am switching from WoW all my characters on ff14 are kind of low level -- What classes are needed by fever clan. (I preferred healing in WoW but I don't know how healing is in ff14) Another note: I cannot interview now on discord -- I will be able to join the discord later tonight or tomorrow night

Cowmash

Clan Officer
Clan Rank
Captain
Captain
Thank you for your interest in Fever! Please join our Discord and an officer will be in shortly! If you feel it's taking too long feel free to tag @officers in the admin-help channel!

Cowmash

Clan Officer
Clan Rank
Captain
Captain
Pop on when ever you get a chance and we will get you all taken care of.

Users who are viewing this thread