Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Clan Member
    Vetted Member
    Vetted Member Rank
    UK

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Congrats @Tef42, it feels damn good, doesn't it?

Did you take a screenshot? (not that I don't believe you )
    Yes, felt great. I was in an awkward open position and it was a triangle of death... but this time i lucked out and the circle landed on me thought I was gonna end 2nd again so i was throwing grenades etc just to flush them out. worked quite well
    I did, but when i pasted it it'd taken a shot of my desktop not the game so much for posterity shows in my logs as 1 solo win though

578080_20170708114805_1.jpg
    Last edited by Tef42; 07-08-2017 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Image Added

2. Likes |Fever| Damien, |Fever| Jatt liked this post
    Clan Officer
    1st Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant (1LT)
    Canada

User Info Menu

Well that's good. The main point is that you did it!

| | | | | | | |

Clan Member
    Vetted Member
    Vetted Member Rank
    UK

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Well that's good. The main point is that you did it!
    Pic added, i've reconfigured steam now so screenshots should work next time. Don't often get chicken dinners

5. Likes |Fever| Damien liked this post
    Clan Officer
    1st Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant (1LT)
    Canada

User Info Menu

nom nom nom!
    Attached Images Attached Images

| | | | | | | |

7. Likes |Fever| Jatt liked this post
    Clan Member
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major (MSG)
    United States

User Info Menu

Yay! Finally!

chickendinner.jpg

(BTW my name is Oahkery in PUBG and a few other game, but it was really me! )

It was actually one of the most fun matches I've had, too. The beginning was normal, but the end was awesome. I had a buggy and was driving to the center of the circle when it was still really big. I had found an SKS and then took an 8x scope off the one person I had seen, who I killed, so I was hoping to get into a good sniping position. The circle was surrounding wheat fields, and as I headed in, my buggy hit a tiny bump and of course shot into the sky flipping end over end, only to land upside down. So I got out and headed for the nearest building, one of those two level watchtower things. On my way, I got hit a couple times, but I hit the dirt and made it to the upper floor.

I had plenty of healing since I had only seen the one guy (now two, I guess) and had plenty of time to scavenge, so I healed up. As I did, I heard a motorcycle coming, so I jumped up to a window to try to snipe, but he was too close already and got to the building, after seeing me. He threw in 4 grenades, only one of which got anywhere near me, but then he got shot at so he went into the lower level. So then we started talking, haha, and as our building was getting shot at and there was no way we were going to fight, we both started sniping out the windows, both of us killing someone. Then another guy came to the building and attacked my "buddy," so I told him to leave my friend alone and the attacker said, "OK, see ya," and "went away." The blue circle by that time was right by the building, so I ran out and saw the attacker crouching by the building and killed him. Then my "buddy" came out and attacked and I killed him too. I was sad, to an extent, and said sorry, but he said good game and was cool about it, so it was pretty funny. Then I got shot at and I realized it was 1v1.

I dove into the wheat field, healed up and popped energy drinks, and pretty much just sat in one spot for the next circle shrinking, but then I had to move, and of course, the next circle was on the other side of a raised road, so I was going to have to leave cover. When the circle was right next to me, I ran to the road and dropped on top of it, only to see the enemy on the other side of the circle behind one of those tractors, but looking the other way and sticking out. So I shot him a few times, but he didn't die and got into cover. But apparently he didn't have healing, because he shortly peeked out and shot me a couple times, but I hit him first! Chicken dinner!

9. Likes |Fever| Damien liked this post
    Clan Officer
    1st Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant (1LT)
    Canada

User Info Menu

Congrats on the dinner @Jatt!

| | | | | | | |

11. Thanks |Fever| Jatt thanked for this post
    Clan Member
    Sergeant
    Sergeant (SGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Need to do more solo, forces my aim to better!

13. Likes |Fever| Damien liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234