Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are We Done With The Division?

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    United States

User Info Menu

I booted it up the other day on my pc after probably 8 months or so and really enjoyed underground. It'd be great to have a few people to play with. I'm not amazing by any means but I'm usually one of the better gamers in my group of irl friends so I can hold my own without too much practice if anyone is looking someone to run with

Clan Member
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major (MSG)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rafiee View Post
    I booted it up the other day on my pc after probably 8 months or so and really enjoyed underground. It'd be great to have a few people to play with. I'm not amazing by any means but I'm usually one of the better gamers in my group of irl friends so I can hold my own without too much practice if anyone is looking someone to run with
    That'd be great. The more the merrier. I think I got a little off topic with this conversation though. What I'm wondering is if you guys think The Division will still be relevant, especially since there isn't suppose to be anymore content release, as well as Destiny 2 coming out in September? I personally really enjoy the game, but I'm just concerned about it's lifespan, wondering if it'll still be relevant this time next year ya know?

United States

User Info Menu

should probably go on to Tom Clancy's Multiplication ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Clan Member
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant (GYSGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

I want to get back into Division I beat the whole game all I have left is the DZ I am Level 11 in the DZ

Non-Member
    United States

User Info Menu

Not sure if I'm supposed to post on here since I'm no longer a member but that was because of inactivity -- mostly because the Division Player base died -- I'm willing to run with people on PS4 (Darkwing-x-Duck) and Xbox (WDarkwing DuckW). If you want to run Survival, I stream that all the time and run with people when they want to. Just if you do send me a Friend Request, lemme know you are from Fever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12