I'm fairly new to it but I play it my family name is CCrayola

Clan Officer
    Captain
    Captain (CPT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Archangel View Post
    I'm fairly new to it but I play it my family name is CCrayola
    I'm the new guild leader, I still play every 2-3 days. Trying to get the guild back together, at least get game nights back up and running where we party up and grind, do boss scrolls, something. What is your level?

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    England

User Info Menu

i have the game but i play on EU servers.. level 59 summoner. if i can change servers without loosing my character then ill change over M3

FireyLaw27 - Good fucking job kirbz. Everything should always be fixed

Clan Officer
    Captain
    Captain (CPT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    i have the game but i play on EU servers.. level 59 summoner. if i can change servers without loosing my character then ill change over M3
    Let me try to hop over to EU servers and see if I can see my character... What version of the game do you have? Steam or standalone? Edit: Nah... I guess not. It's prompting me for a new family name which means... Nah. You could still come join us in NA every now and then or Ask Kakao if there's a way to transfer reigons.

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    England

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Let me try to hop over to EU servers and see if I can see my character... What version of the game do you have? Steam or standalone? Edit: Nah... I guess not. It's prompting me for a new family name which means... Nah. You could still come join us in NA every now and then or Ask Kakao if there's a way to transfer reigons.
    I guess i could make a new character but i would pref not.. i'm playing on standalone only due to grinding to level 40 during the free trail that a friend gifted me and i didn't wanna grind this again so i got the standalone. Also i was level 59 almost 60 and i couldnt grind soldiers anymore

FireyLaw27 - Good fucking job kirbz. Everything should always be fixed

Clan Member
    Sergeant
    Sergeant (SGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I'm the new guild leader, I still play every 2-3 days. Trying to get the guild back together, at least get game nights back up and running where we party up and grind, do boss scrolls, something. What is your level?
    51 at the moment and I have already joined a clan in BDO but am willing to play with others regardless

Clan Officer
    Captain
    Captain (CPT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Archangel View Post
    51 at the moment and I have already joined a clan in BDO but am willing to play with others regardless
    Honestly I'm thinking about handing off the guild to a friend's account and join another guild until I actually know what I'm doing lol. It got kinda thrown on me and not too sure what I'm doing... I may just make it a casual/afk player's guild.

Clan Member
    Sergeant
    Sergeant (SGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

lol alright well ill be here

Clan Member
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major (MSG)
    United States

User Info Menu

I did not realize Fever had a clan in BDO. I started playing BDO in July 2017. Currently, I am in a guild, so I cannot join the BDO Fever guild. With that said, feel free to hit me up here or in game. I play on NA. Family Name: LoganSilver. I have a 61 main and 60 alt both with 530 GS. I am in a semi-casual PvX guild that dabbles in node wars but nothing particularly hard core.
    Amplified Rowdy - League of Legends (NA)
    Amplify #781 - Starcraft II

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234