Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Alert: The forums are currently turned off!

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
    Likes Likes:  0

NA LFG for Rated Battlegrounds in Legion

Does anyone from Fever run a Rated Battleground team? I'll probably be maining my resto druid again. I'm looking for a team, in case the old one doesn'

Rate This Thread: LFG for Rated Battlegrounds in Legion

Rated out of 5: 5.00 | Total: 1 ratings given and has been viewed 548 times.

1. Master Sergeant
      Master Sergeant (MSGT)
      United States

Fever Coins
      2,890 LFG for Rated Battlegrounds in Legion

06-28-2016, 08:26 PM

LFG for Rated Battlegrounds in Legion

Does anyone from Fever run a Rated Battleground team?

I'll probably be maining my resto druid again. I'm looking for a team, in case the old one doesn't regroup, however, there will likely be four or five of us from my guild looking to join up. Please PM me if I don't respond to this post quickly enough.
    2. 06-28-2016, 08:26 PM
      Does anyone from Fever run a Rated Battleground team?

I'll probably be maining my resto druid again. I'm looking for a team, in case the old one doesn't regroup, however, there will likely be four or five of us from my guild looking to join up. Please PM me if I don't respond to this post quickly enough.
      Twitter Facebook Google+
    3. Lieutenant General
      Lieuntenant General (LTG)
      United States

Main Game
      World of Warcraft
      Fever Coins
      21,820 LFG for Rated Battlegrounds in Legion
      Clan Jobs
      1: Clan Social Director

06-28-2016, 08:30 PM
      Are you ally or horde? Right now the RBG team I am on is currently filled. If you are alliance I could always try to keep you in mind if a spot opens. Also RBG leader typically looks for someone that has 2k experience in any bracket of pvp. Also nerd ragers and cheaters will not last. If this sounds ok to you add me Enigma#1576
    4. 06-28-2016, 08:30 PM
      Are you ally or horde? Right now the RBG team I am on is currently filled. If you are alliance I could always try to keep you in mind if a spot opens. Also RBG leader typically looks for someone that has 2k experience in any bracket of pvp. Also nerd ragers and cheaters will not last. If this sounds ok to you add me Enigma#1576
    5. Master Sergeant
      Master Sergeant (MSGT)
      United States

Fever Coins

06-29-2016, 11:51 PM
      I'm on Horde. I never succumbed to all the faction swapping, though it would have been a good idea, if just to have more options for playing with other people. For what it's worth I got past 1900 last season with a team where half the players were swapped out multiple times. It was pretty hard finding decent players on Horde at the time; idk it's probably the same now. I've been taking an extended break until Legion comes out.
    6. 06-29-2016, 11:51 PM
      I'm on Horde. I never succumbed to all the faction swapping, though it would have been a good idea, if just to have more options for playing with other people. For what it's worth I got past 1900 last season with a team where half the players were swapped out multiple times. It was pretty hard finding decent players on Horde at the time; idk it's probably the same now. I've been taking an extended break until Legion comes out.
    7. Leave of Absence
      Clan Warrant Officer 2
      United States

Main Game
      WoW, Diablo 3
      Fever Coins
      55,180 LFG for Rated Battlegrounds in Legion

08-29-2016, 08:51 AM
      @Funtown, I have a toon on a RBG team in Seraph on Mal'Ganis. They have two PVP teams, and are recruiting. You can see the schedule on the home page at Seraph | US Mal'Ganis | World of Warcraft Horde Guild. This will be my first PVP season with them, but they seem like a decent group.
      Battletag: Havok#1901
      Uplay: Mr.Havok.
    8. 08-29-2016, 08:51 AM
      @Funtown, I have a toon on a RBG team in Seraph on Mal'Ganis. They have two PVP teams, and are recruiting. You can see the schedule on the home page at Seraph | US Mal'Ganis | World of Warcraft Horde Guild. This will be my first PVP season with them, but they seem like a decent group.
    9. Thanks |Fever| Litle thanked for this post
    10. Gunnery Sergeant
      Gunnery Sergeant (GYSGT)
      Canada

Fever Coins
      2,360 LFG for Rated Battlegrounds in Legion

11-15-2016, 06:36 PM
      I would be interested in this as well.... just got legion though, so i have some work to do first. lol

11. 11-15-2016, 06:36 PM
      I would be interested in this as well.... just got legion though, so i have some work to do first. lol
    12. Sergeant Major
      Sergeant Major (MSG)
      Canada

Main Game
      League of Legends/Minecraft
      Fever Coins
      6,210 LFG for Rated Battlegrounds in Legion

11-16-2016, 02:45 PM
      I don't mind getting some random, casual bg's in when a decent amount of people are online.

13. 11-16-2016, 02:45 PM
      I don't mind getting some random, casual bg's in when a decent amount of people are online.
    14. Master Sergeant
      Master Sergeant (MSGT)
      United States

Fever Coins

11-16-2016, 07:02 PM
      I gave up looking for a team, mostly because it was going to be a gamble paying to switch servers (again) to try out for teams I knew little about. My friends have stopped playing and I've unsubscribed for now. Keep the dream alive. I wish you the best of luck.
    15. 11-16-2016, 07:02 PM
      I gave up looking for a team, mostly because it was going to be a gamble paying to switch servers (again) to try out for teams I knew little about. My friends have stopped playing and I've unsubscribed for now. Keep the dream alive. I wish you the best of luck.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

No taggable source landed on this page from a search engine, yet! - FeverClan
    SEO Blog