Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LFG for Rated Battlegrounds in Legion

Clan Member
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant (1SGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

LFG for Rated Battlegrounds in Legion

Does anyone from Fever run a Rated Battleground team?

I'll probably be maining my resto druid again. I'm looking for a team, in case the old one doesn't regroup, however, there will likely be four or five of us from my guild looking to join up. Please PM me if I don't respond to this post quickly enough.

Clan General
    Lieutenant General
    Lieuntenant General (LTG)
    United States

User Info Menu

Are you ally or horde? Right now the RBG team I am on is currently filled. If you are alliance I could always try to keep you in mind if a spot opens. Also RBG leader typically looks for someone that has 2k experience in any bracket of pvp. Also nerd ragers and cheaters will not last. If this sounds ok to you add me Enigma#1576

Clan Member
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant (1SGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

I'm on Horde. I never succumbed to all the faction swapping, though it would have been a good idea, if just to have more options for playing with other people. For what it's worth I got past 1900 last season with a team where half the players were swapped out multiple times. It was pretty hard finding decent players on Horde at the time; idk it's probably the same now. I've been taking an extended break until Legion comes out.

Clan Member
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant (1SGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Bump

Clan Member
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant (1SGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

@Funtown, I have a toon on a RBG team in Seraph on Mal'Ganis. They have two PVP teams, and are recruiting. You can see the schedule on the home page at Seraph | US Mal'Ganis | World of Warcraft Horde Guild. This will be my first PVP season with them, but they seem like a decent group.
    Battletag: Havok#1901
    Uplay: Mr.Havok.

6. Thanks |Fever| Litle thanked for this post
    Clan Member
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant (MSGT)
    Canada

User Info Menu

I would be interested in this as well.... just got legion though, so i have some work to do first. lol

Clan Members
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major (MSG)
    Canada

User Info Menu

I don't mind getting some random, casual bg's in when a decent amount of people are online.

Clan Member
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant (1SGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

I gave up looking for a team, mostly because it was going to be a gamble paying to switch servers (again) to try out for teams I knew little about. My friends have stopped playing and I've unsubscribed for now. Keep the dream alive. I wish you the best of luck.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

No taggable source landed on this page from a search engine, yet! - FeverClan
SEO Blog