Thread: Ban Appeal, what I did was wrong.

Non-Member
    United States

User Info Menu

Ban Appeal, what I did was wrong.

Hello, my name is Puffle. I was banned late last year (2017). I know why I was banned and I know things like this and sexual harassment in general are NO laughing matter. I don't know why I did what I did but I do know it was wrong and there is no justifying that. Then, after being out of fever for a while, I started to miss the community and ended up making another account (Kace) which I should not have done. I know it was wrong trying to sneak back into the community after doing what I did.

I know that there are no excuses for my actions that would justify doing what I did. Which is why i'm not making excuses. I know very well that I shouldn't have done anything I did. I would just like to apologize to everyone involved and ask forgiveness. This will never happen again if I am able to return to fever. I would do anything to return to this amazing community and I swear I will never do anything to jeopardize my standing inside the clan ever again.

Please reconsider my ban and let me know if there is anything I can do to possibly help my case. Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you soon...

Clan Leader
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader (GOA)
    United States

User Info Menu

Puffle

While we, leadership, appreciate the sincerity, your actions were extremely unacceptable. As you know Sexual Harassment is not tolerated whatsoever and punishment was handed out swiftly and accordingly.
    The fact that you DID try to sneak back in, which we were also aware of, does not help your case at all.

We will not be granting our blessings of rejoining the ranks in Fever nor will we be lifting the bans that are in place.

We wish you the best of your future endeavors

-Bot Doc

3. Likes |Fever| Bogo liked this post
    Non-Member
    United States

User Info Menu

@Bot Doc, This is the outcome that I was almost certain would happen but I thought I would give it my best shot anyways. Thank you for the reply and allowing me in fever for as long as I was. Met many friends that I still have to this day. I wish you and all of fever the best moving forward into the future. I will miss fever dearly...

-best wishes, Puffle
    Last edited by Puffle; 05-31-2018 at 09:55 AM.

5. Likes |Fever| Bogo liked this post