Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Alert: The forums are currently turned off!

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  1

Closed: Please Reconsider Decision

I didn't make what would be considered as sexual harassment, racist, or homophobic comments of any kind. However, I did message Katyara after being tol

Rate This Thread: Please Reconsider Decision

Rated out of 5: 5.00 | Total: 1 ratings given and has been viewed 817 times.

1. Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Main Game
      Heroes of the Storm

12-03-2016, 08:07 PM

Please Reconsider Decision

I didn't make what would be considered as sexual harassment, racist, or homophobic comments of any kind. However, I did message Katyara after being told to stop 3 times. I would like for you to seriously consider reinstating me as a member. This wouldn't of happened if I gave my full side of the story.

Basically I was told after the game that I am not a teamplayer. In addition, said that I try my best and It takes me more physical effort. I honestly don't remember what else I may have said. Again, I admit I did message her 3 times. I believe this happened like Monday, then 2 other times. She was also in a channel with a few others, and I messaged her, was third time.

That time her and one other messaged me to stop (don't remember who exactly), Since then, I made no other attempts to talk to her. Please reconsider the decision of removing me. I also realize it's just a game after all. I don't try to annoy or make anyone mad, sometimes people maybe misunderstand me. I too feel I am misunderstood at times.

I think I even told Katyara that I way sorry for when I played with her before. I'd like to honestly apologize to whoever may be upset by this. I hate to cause issues and feel bad for it. I hope that this will fix the problems I may have caused for anyone. I definitely will not allow anything like this to happen in the future. If given a another chance, I will not mess up again.

Sincerely,
      Aaron
      Last edited by AaronW; 12-04-2016 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Additional information
    2. 12-03-2016, 08:07 PM
      I didn't make what would be considered as sexual harassment, racist, or homophobic comments of any kind. However, I did message Katyara after being told to stop 3 times. I would like for you to seriously consider reinstating me as a member. This wouldn't of happened if I gave my full side of the story.

Basically I was told after the game that I am not a teamplayer. In addition, said that I try my best and It takes me more physical effort. I honestly don't remember what else I may have said. Again, I admit I did message her 3 times. I believe this happened like Monday, then 2 other times. She was also in a channel with a few others, and I messaged her, was third time.

That time her and one other messaged me to stop (don't remember who exactly), Since then, I made no other attempts to talk to her. Please reconsider the decision of removing me. I also realize it's just a game after all. I don't try to annoy or make anyone mad, sometimes people maybe misunderstand me. I too feel I am misunderstood at times.

I think I even told Katyara that I way sorry for when I played with her before. I'd like to honestly apologize to whoever may be upset by this. I hate to cause issues and feel bad for it. I hope that this will fix the problems I may have caused for anyone. I definitely will not allow anything like this to happen in the future. If given a another chance, I will not mess up again.

Sincerely,
      Aaron
      Twitter Facebook Google+
    3. Join Date
      Nov 2016

12-03-2016, 09:16 PM
      They're going to tell you to leave if you break any of their rules. If you argue with them it'll fail especially if you try to cover up what you did as not that bad. I'd say do your best not to make any mistakes, if it still doesn't work out leave it be and enjoy your time with other things.
    4. 12-03-2016, 09:16 PM
      They're going to tell you to leave if you break any of their rules. If you argue with them it'll fail especially if you try to cover up what you did as not that bad. I'd say do your best not to make any mistakes, if it still doesn't work out leave it be and enjoy your time with other things.
    5. Likes |Fever| Flux liked this post
    6. General Of the Army
      United States

Nickname
      Fox's Main Dish
      Fever Coins
      25,430 Please Reconsider Decision
      Clan Jobs
      1: Head of Conflict Resolution

12-04-2016, 10:30 PM
      Hello AaronW,

Please allow some time for us to discuss the situation at hand. We will get back to you as soon as possible, thank you.

-TBG
    7. 12-04-2016, 10:30 PM
      Hello AaronW,

Please allow some time for us to discuss the situation at hand. We will get back to you as soon as possible, thank you.

-TBG
    8. General Of the Army
      United States

Nickname
      Fox's Main Dish
      Fever Coins
      25,430 Please Reconsider Decision
      Clan Jobs
      1: Head of Conflict Resolution

12-05-2016, 11:16 PM
      After time to look over the information, I am going to deny your request at this time. You were asked several times to cut communication with Kat, but you didn't seem to take that hint well at all. As a PFC, you're in a probationary period as a member. Unfortunately, since you didn't heed the warning, that also means you violated the Code of Conduct within the Fever Standard. Due to not listening to directions and deciding to harass Kat continuously you're not fit to be in Fever. You didn't answer when asked about the situation and instead just tried to dismiss it all together. With that being said, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me! Thank you!

-TBG
    9. 12-05-2016, 11:16 PM
      After time to look over the information, I am going to deny your request at this time. You were asked several times to cut communication with Kat, but you didn't seem to take that hint well at all. As a PFC, you're in a probationary period as a member. Unfortunately, since you didn't heed the warning, that also means you violated the Code of Conduct within the Fever Standard. Due to not listening to directions and deciding to harass Kat continuously you're not fit to be in Fever. You didn't answer when asked about the situation and instead just tried to dismiss it all together. With that being said, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me! Thank you!

-TBG