Thread: Randomly Added to "Bomb Shelter" and given a "Timeout"

United States

User Info Menu

Exclamation Randomly Added to "Bomb Shelter" and given a "Timeout"

Really.png I was waiting in the "Waiting for Interview" room when someone had joined telling me "I'm doing an event in Diablo right now but when I'm done I'll interview you" I presided to tell him that I would wait in the "Welcome Channel" so he wouldn't get the notification that I need an Interview, he told me this was okay. I was later moved to the "Bomb Shelter" by | FEVER | Perwild | 1LT |. I had no way to explain myself, for he never gave me the chance to before blocking my communication. I was also unable to direct message anyone. This very possible could have been a mistake/misunderstanding, but its very frustrating to have someone block all work communications without even addressing you first, then leave you without them.

Retired Leader
    Retired

Retired Clan Member (RET)

United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Really.png I was waiting in the "Waiting for Interview" room when someone had joined telling me "I'm doing an event in Diablo right now but when I'm done I'll interview you" I presided to tell him that I would wait in the "Welcome Channel" so he wouldn't get the notification that I need an Interview, he told me this was okay. I was later moved to the "Bomb Shelter" by | FEVER | Perwild | 1LT |. I had no way to explain myself, for he never gave me the chance to before blocking my communication. I was also unable to direct message anyone. This very possible could have been a mistake/misunderstanding, but its very frustrating to have someone block all work communications without even addressing you first, then leave you without them.
    Hello,

Based upon the information I gathered when you were approached, you were asked to please stop and refrain from acting outlandishly. With that being said, it doesn't really paint a good picture of when you're about to join the clan and awaiting for an interview. With that being said, your move to the Bomb Shelter was justified for that reason alone. While we welcome all walks of life into the community, we stray away from those who cause issues for the future to come. You exhibited poor behavior from the gate, so needless to say, you got what was coming to you. As a guest, there isn't really any room for error, especially if you're making your first appearance. With that being said Roland, I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Fever will not be accepting your application for membership due to our pride on our Code of Conduct. We do want to wish you happy holidays and a Merry Christmas, or whatever it is you celebrate this wonderful month. So from all here at Fever, Merry Christmas and good luck in your future endeavors!

-TBG

3. Thanks Roland thanked for this post
    Likes Roland liked this post
    United States

User Info Menu

@TheBossGuy To say the least I am extremely disappointed, I saw so much promise in the clan and was extremely excited to be apart of it, but now I can see I was mistaken. I was nothing but thankful from the beginning that I was even given the chance. I was treated immensely well by many of the members right off the bat. Nevertheless I can see there are those that falsify the truth to justify themselves. Never once was I asked to "refrain from acting outlandishly" I was afk a majority of the time, only coming back to say hello to whoever joined the server. I understand this all comes down to my word vs. his but I can assure you I in no way showed poor behavior. I suggest looking into the authenticity and rhetoric of the people that are put in positions of power and authority within the clan.

5. Likes Dusirt liked this post
    Retired Leader
    Retired

Retired Clan Member (RET)

United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    @TheBossGuy To say the least I am extremely disappointed, I saw so much promise in the clan and was extremely excited to be apart of it, but now I can see I was mistaken. I was nothing but thankful from the beginning that I was even given the chance. I was treated immensely well by many of the members right off the bat. Nevertheless I can see there are those that falsify the truth to justify themselves. Never once was I asked to "refrain from acting outlandishly" I was afk a majority of the time, only coming back to say hello to whoever joined the server. I understand this all comes down to my word vs. his but I can assure you I in no way showed poor behavior. I suggest looking into the authenticity and rhetoric of the people that are put in positions of power and authority within the clan.
    I really appreciate your response as it was very well written to the point. With that being said, I like your demeanor in regards of the situation personally as most do not act the same way you did. I want to personally let you know that the Bomb Shelter should be removed from you. You make a very valid point as it is your word versus his, so there can always be a downside to every situation. Taking this into my hands personally now, I am going to chalk this up as a huge misunderstanding and possibly a misinterpretation of the situation by the officer who carried it out. I would implore you to join the TS again as a guest and hang out; however, if your disappointment stops you from doing that. . . I understand that as well. We are all humans at the end of the day, we all make mistakes and all we can do is apologize for these mistakes as well as learn from them. If you have any more questions about the situation, or happen to pop on TS and wish to talk. . . you can! Please let me know if you're in TS so we can remove the bomb shelter status. Thank you!

-TBG

7. Thanks Roland thanked for this post
    Likes Roland liked this post
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheBossGuy View Post
    I really appreciate your response as it was very well written to the point. With that being said, I like your demeanor in regards of the situation personally as most do not act the same way you did. I want to personally let you know that the Bomb Shelter should be removed from you. You make a very valid point as it is your word versus his, so there can always be a downside to every situation. Taking this into my hands personally now, I am going to chalk this up as a huge misunderstanding and possibly a misinterpretation of the situation by the officer who carried it out. I would implore you to join the TS again as a guest and hang out; however, if your disappointment stops you from doing that. . . I understand that as well. We are all humans at the end of the day, we all make mistakes and all we can do is apologize for these mistakes as well as learn from them. If you have any more questions about the situation, or happen to pop on TS and wish to talk. . . you can! Please let me know if you're in TS so we can remove the bomb shelter status. Thank you!

-TBG
    I am very grateful for your response, I have tremendous respect for you and this clan. I'm glad that we can converse in a civilized and productive manor such as this; without the intervention of strong emotion. I am still interested in being a part of this wonderful community of friendly people and its accepting nature. I will re-join the Team Speak at my earliest possible convenience and will be happy just to be involved in the community as a guest, and if time and yourself allow reapply my application. Nevertheless until that time comes I hope to be seeing you in the Team Speak soon. Thank you for your time.