Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Alert: The forums are currently turned off!

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0

Mechwarrior Online

If anyone plays or would like to play MechOnline I am always down. I have been playing since closed beta a number of years ago and remain active in the

Rate This Thread: Mechwarrior Online

Rated out of 5: | Total: 0 ratings given and has been viewed 2870 times.

1. Private
      Private Rank (PVT)
      United States

Fever Coins
      150 Mechwarrior Online

04-12-2017, 07:14 AM

Mechwarrior Online

If anyone plays or would like to play MechOnline I am always down. I have been playing since closed beta a number of years ago and remain active in the game off and on with new updates and such. Here is a awesome youtube channel for Mech builds and game play []YouTube. It's a great game with one of the best online communities around.
    2. 04-12-2017, 07:14 AM
      If anyone plays or would like to play MechOnline I am always down. I have been playing since closed beta a number of years ago and remain active in the game off and on with new updates and such. Here is a awesome youtube channel for Mech builds and game play []YouTube. It's a great game with one of the best online communities around.
      Twitter Facebook Google+
    3. Lieutenant Colonel
      Mechwarrior Online
      United States

Nickname
      Spectre's Jester of Spectorio
      Fever Coins
      25,780 Mechwarrior Online
      Clan Jobs
      1: LoL Deputy Company Commander

04-14-2017, 08:26 PM
      MWO is fantastic, however im waiting for the Civil War update. After I finally got my Bushwacker I simply cant find anything to care about until the Uziel and the Annihilator comes out. q.q
    4. 04-14-2017, 08:26 PM
      MWO is fantastic, however im waiting for the Civil War update. After I finally got my Bushwacker I simply cant find anything to care about until the Uziel and the Annihilator comes out. q.q
    5. Private
      Private Rank (PVT)
      United States

Fever Coins
      150 Mechwarrior Online

04-16-2017, 05:24 PM
      Gotcha. I play off and on to break the null of other games. Civil War looks great and much needed for sure. But ya, just to throw this game out there to see if anyone plays.
    6. 04-16-2017, 05:24 PM
      Gotcha. I play off and on to break the null of other games. Civil War looks great and much needed for sure. But ya, just to throw this game out there to see if anyone plays.
    7. Major
      Major (MJR)
      United States

Main Game
      Heroes of the Storm
      Fever Coins
      18,720 Mechwarrior Online
      Clan Jobs
      1: HOTS Company Administrator
      2: Content Creator Director
      3: HotS Newsletter staff

04-17-2017, 02:02 PM
      I played in the beta for a short time, and then came back for the Clan Invasion. I think I logged about 200 hours once those new mechs came out, but left shortly after. I wasn't a fan of how they constantly released mechs for the prices that they did. Felt like they nickle and dimed you to death with all that content and the fact it took SO long to buy new mechs if you didn't buy them outright for cash. The game was VERY fun, but the pricetag left a bad taste in my mouth.
      Join the legion of lost souls. Come to Dark Citadel Broadcasting on Twitch! Also check out the official Fever Clan Channel.

Current Playlist: Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Killing Floor 2, Mass Effect: Andromeda

Help the Fever community by joining the Content Creation team! We would LOVE to have you! PM efgodlike, Hemera, Requ1em, or myself if you want more info or have questions!
    8. 04-17-2017, 02:02 PM
      I played in the beta for a short time, and then came back for the Clan Invasion. I think I logged about 200 hours once those new mechs came out, but left shortly after. I wasn't a fan of how they constantly released mechs for the prices that they did. Felt like they nickle and dimed you to death with all that content and the fact it took SO long to buy new mechs if you didn't buy them outright for cash. The game was VERY fun, but the pricetag left a bad taste in my mouth.
    9. Lieutenant Colonel
      Mechwarrior Online
      United States

Nickname
      Spectre's Jester of Spectorio
      Fever Coins
      25,780 Mechwarrior Online
      Clan Jobs
      1: LoL Deputy Company Commander

04-20-2017, 01:27 AM
      Originally Posted by VileKnight
      I wont argue with that point... They really do seem to try and get the most money they can out of you....

However I will say that I think the C-Bill (in game, non-payed currency) has become a lot easier to get. Especially if you do Faction Warfare and run with a Merc group. Easily 1 million+ C-bills per match, with the lowest ive received being 800k. So that might fix your issue with getting mechs.
    10. 04-20-2017, 01:27 AM
      Originally Posted by VileKnight
      I wont argue with that point... They really do seem to try and get the most money they can out of you....

However I will say that I think the C-Bill (in game, non-payed currency) has become a lot easier to get. Especially if you do Faction Warfare and run with a Merc group. Easily 1 million+ C-bills per match, with the lowest ive received being 800k. So that might fix your issue with getting mechs.
    11. Major
      Major (MJR)
      United States

Main Game
      Heroes of the Storm
      Fever Coins
      18,720 Mechwarrior Online
      Clan Jobs
      1: HOTS Company Administrator
      2: Content Creator Director
      3: HotS Newsletter staff

04-20-2017, 11:53 AM
      The ramped up C-Bill amounts would make a difference without a doubt! I took a look at it a couple days ago, and I really like the new UI changes.
      Join the legion of lost souls. Come to Dark Citadel Broadcasting on Twitch! Also check out the official Fever Clan Channel.

Current Playlist: Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Killing Floor 2, Mass Effect: Andromeda

Help the Fever community by joining the Content Creation team! We would LOVE to have you! PM efgodlike, Hemera, Requ1em, or myself if you want more info or have questions!
    12. 04-20-2017, 11:53 AM
      The ramped up C-Bill amounts would make a difference without a doubt! I took a look at it a couple days ago, and I really like the new UI changes.