Thread: Mechwarrior Online

Clan Member
    Private First Class
    Private First class (PFC)
    United States

User Info Menu

Mechwarrior Online

If anyone plays or would like to play MechOnline I am always down. I have been playing since closed beta a number of years ago and remain active in the game off and on with new updates and such. Here is a awesome youtube channel for Mech builds and game play []YouTube. It's a great game with one of the best online communities around.

Clan Officer
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Mechwarrior Online
    United States

User Info Menu

MWO is fantastic, however im waiting for the Civil War update. After I finally got my Bushwacker I simply cant find anything to care about until the Uziel and the Annihilator comes out. q.q

Clan Member
    Private First Class
    Private First class (PFC)
    United States

User Info Menu

Gotcha. I play off and on to break the null of other games. Civil War looks great and much needed for sure. But ya, just to throw this game out there to see if anyone plays.

Non-Member
    United States

User Info Menu

I played in the beta for a short time, and then came back for the Clan Invasion. I think I logged about 200 hours once those new mechs came out, but left shortly after. I wasn't a fan of how they constantly released mechs for the prices that they did. Felt like they nickle and dimed you to death with all that content and the fact it took SO long to buy new mechs if you didn't buy them outright for cash. The game was VERY fun, but the pricetag left a bad taste in my mouth.

Clan Officer
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Mechwarrior Online
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VileKnight View Post
    I played in the beta for a short time, and then came back for the Clan Invasion. I think I logged about 200 hours once those new mechs came out, but left shortly after. I wasn't a fan of how they constantly released mechs for the prices that they did. Felt like they nickle and dimed you to death with all that content and the fact it took SO long to buy new mechs if you didn't buy them outright for cash. The game was VERY fun, but the pricetag left a bad taste in my mouth.
    I wont argue with that point... They really do seem to try and get the most money they can out of you....

However I will say that I think the C-Bill (in game, non-payed currency) has become a lot easier to get. Especially if you do Faction Warfare and run with a Merc group. Easily 1 million+ C-bills per match, with the lowest ive received being 800k. So that might fix your issue with getting mechs.

Non-Member
    United States

User Info Menu

The ramped up C-Bill amounts would make a difference without a doubt! I took a look at it a couple days ago, and I really like the new UI changes.