Thread: Newbie Here

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    United States

User Info Menu

Newbie Here

I just recently got this game (the vanilla version), but I have no idea what I'm doing and playing alone is rather dull. I would love to have a leveling buddy, but as the title states I am a complete newbie... so my buddy would have to be cool with stupid questions haha

Anyway, if anyone is interested, hit me up. I love mmos and once I'm into one, I spend probably a majority of my free time playing =]

Thank you Rikku for this beautiful sig <3

Clan Member
    Sergeant Major of the Army
    Sergeant Major of the Army (SMA)
    United States

User Info Menu

Hey @Ariel we currently have a group in Courel if you have not already joined a server all the fever members would be on there if you need someone to play with. I'd PM @Arilyssa about getting into the Free Company if you dont hear anything back let me know and ill log in and add you to the FC and Linkshell

3. Likes |Fever| Raphael liked this post
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drfartlek View Post
    Hey @Ariel we currently have a group in Courel if you have not already joined a server all the fever members would be on there if you need someone to play with. I'd PM @Arilyssa about getting into the Free Company if you dont hear anything back let me know and ill log in and add you to the FC and Linkshell
    While that will be nice, I'm still short someone to show me the ropes >< and honestly without someone to play with, I tend to get bored easy. Which is why if anyone playing this wants a leveling buddy, let me know. Otherwise, I'll probably just pop on only occasionally

Thank you Rikku for this beautiful sig <3

Clan Member
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major (MSG)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ariel View Post
    While that will be nice, I'm still short someone to show me the ropes >< and honestly without someone to play with, I tend to get bored easy. Which is why if anyone playing this wants a leveling buddy, let me know. Otherwise, I'll probably just pop on only occasionally
    @Ariel you're more than welcome to join us. We can always chat with you if no one is leveling something at that level yet. There's also something called the Novice Network which puts mentors with new players to help them out. There are plenty of ways to get your feet wet in the game and keep you coming back Either way we're more than happy to answer any questions you have about the game. I know there are a group of us leveling alts from time to time, so you're welcome to get in on that. What times do you usually play? We've got most of our members on later in the evening, and most of us have jobs during the day.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

No taggable source landed on this page from a search engine, yet! - FeverClan
SEO Blog