Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Alert: The forums are currently turned off!

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0

FFXIV Benchmark

Thinking of joining us in the wonderful realm of Eorzea? Not sure how your current computer will handle the game? Look no further! Here is the link to

Rate This Thread: FFXIV Benchmark

Rated out of 5: | Total: 0 ratings given and has been viewed 300 times.

1. Sergeant Major
      Sergeant Major (MSG)
      United States

Main Game
      Final Fantasy XIV
      Fever Coins
      44,056 FFXIV Benchmark
      Clan Jobs
      1: Content Creator: Final Fantasy XIV

10-13-2015, 04:55 PM

FFXIV Benchmark

Thinking of joining us in the wonderful realm of Eorzea? Not sure how your current computer will handle the game? Look no further! Here is the link to the official benchmark where you can download and run the program on your computer to see just how well it can handle it.

FFXIV Benchmark

If you care to join us, please feel free to message me here and ask for an invite in game (I usually have Busy status to keep spammers from messaging me, so just get my attention on here first!)
    2. 10-13-2015, 04:55 PM
      Thinking of joining us in the wonderful realm of Eorzea? Not sure how your current computer will handle the game? Look no further! Here is the link to the official benchmark where you can download and run the program on your computer to see just how well it can handle it.

FFXIV Benchmark

If you care to join us, please feel free to message me here and ask for an invite in game (I usually have Busy status to keep spammers from messaging me, so just get my attention on here first!)
      Twitter Facebook Google+

Visitors found this page by searching for:

No taggable source landed on this page from a search engine, yet! - FeverClan
    SEO Blog