Thread: New To FFXIV

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    United States

User Info Menu

New To FFXIV

Hey all! I just started played FFXIV a week or so ago! Loving it so far, unfortunately I'm on Ultros (not really by my choice, most of my friends are there.) Got a 33 BLM and working on some crafting at the moment.

If anyone has any tips or happens to have characters on Ultros let me know!

Jet

Clan Officer
    1st Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant (1LT)
    United States

User Info Menu

@Jetien Hey all of the Fever FF people are on Courel unfortunatly. As for tips, i saw you started crafting. i would wait until you have your BLM to 60 before starting that or it will take a long time to do both sense you wont have the areas unlocked you need for some of the later crafting levels.

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DrKrieger View Post
    @Jetien Hey all of the Fever FF people are on Courel unfortunatly. As for tips, i saw you started crafting. i would wait until you have your BLM to 60 before starting that or it will take a long time to do both sense you wont have the areas unlocked you need for some of the later crafting levels.
    Yeah I kinda noticed that in the roster =\. I'm kind of alternating between crafting and story/leveling just to break up the grind a bit. Though I can't really use anything that I craft.

Clan Member
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major (MSG)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jetien View Post
    Yeah I kinda noticed that in the roster =\. I'm kind of alternating between crafting and story/leveling just to break up the grind a bit. Though I can't really use anything that I craft.
    well there are a good number on Coeurl, but we're not a group together haha.

As for crafting, if you also level up a gatherer while leveling BLM you'll have mats to use in your crafts or to sell raw. Great way to make money while leveling to feed the addiction of gear I have posted guides and tips as well as useful links to help

Sidenote: is that Aug in your signature xD

Clan General
    Major General
    Major General (MG)
    Australia

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Arilyssa View Post
    well there are a good number on Coeurl, but we're not a group together haha.

As for crafting, if you also level up a gatherer while leveling BLM you'll have mats to use in your crafts or to sell raw. Great way to make money while leveling to feed the addiction of gear I have posted guides and tips as well as useful links to help

Sidenote: is that Aug in your signature xD
    Downloading FF14 currently myself, is there any form of Fever guild or whatever FF14 calls them on Coeuri?

Clan Member
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major (MSG)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Synizta View Post
    Downloading FF14 currently myself, is there any form of Fever guild or whatever FF14 calls them on Coeuri?
    No, there is no official (or unofficial) Fever FC/LS/Guild on Coeurl. There used to be an LS, but I think a lot of the old players aren't playing anymore

Clan General
    Major General
    Major General (MG)
    Australia

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Arilyssa View Post
    No, there is no official (or unofficial) Fever FC/LS/Guild on Coeurl. There used to be an LS, but I think a lot of the old players aren't playing anymore
    Well that's unfortunate. ;o Any other active Fever players that play FF14 then? Just casually leveling myself currently, would be nice to have friends in-game though. xD