Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dirty Bomb

Non-Member
    United States

User Info Menu

I actually played this game a bit and enjoyed it. It's, to me, a decent mashup of Team Fortress (in terms of the wide choice in play styles), Battlefield (in regards to how the mechanics work, not in terms of map size), and Counter Strike (as the base shooter). I don't know, but I've really enjoyed the time I played it. It's a little Pay-2-win, but not extremely unbalanced in it (which I'm fine with, so long as they can't 1 shot me while I spray 10 bullets in their chest). It'd be funner with a group of people, though.

Vetted Member
    Vetted Member
    Vetted Member Rank
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Joker View Post
    lots of ppl have it already, i didnt try it yet though. sounds fun! So we should get all together and kill everyone! Mwahahahahah
    We gotta do a Dirty Bomb game night perhaps?

Clan Leader
    Retired

Retired Clan Member (RET)

Canada

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Merconic View Post
    we could try that soon....

♥ RAWR ♥
    ---missjoker is superior!
    ---aDeacon made a strategic error when he died.
    ---#uzzyyy was so bad that Chuck Norris came to pound him in the face soon after the game.

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Merconic View Post
    hell yeah, im down!! i Love Dirty bomb its sooooooooo fun!! I also know some little trick jumps i can show. only few out of the ones im learning

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Skitty View Post
    I actually played this game a bit and enjoyed it. It's, to me, a decent mashup of Team Fortress (in terms of the wide choice in play styles), Battlefield (in regards to how the mechanics work, not in terms of map size), and Counter Strike (as the base shooter). I don't know, but I've really enjoyed the time I played it. It's a little Pay-2-win, but not extremely unbalanced in it (which I'm fine with, so long as they can't 1 shot me while I spray 10 bullets in their chest). It'd be funner with a group of people, though.

It's not pay to win now because any of the cobalt u can get in bronze and silver and gold. The only big difference is what u look like in game. As Rhino witha cobalt loadout your stuff will look cobalt blue except your minigun.

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    United States

User Info Menu

i LOVE THIS GAME

Non-Member
    Japan

User Info Menu

Steam Community :: |fever| voncheeter feel free to add me on steam if you want to play with me

Non-Member
    Germany

User Info Menu

Its a really nice Game played it for 24 hours since one week nicework!

and always use x to talk friend

Clan Member
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major (MSG)
    UK

User Info Menu

Mate, Dirtbomb is a sick game needs a bit of a layout change on the homescreen imo. But it is decent I like the weapon mechanics and the fact it is kinda fast paced like Doom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12