Thread: Still active?

Clan Member
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal (LCPL)
    United States

User Info Menu

Still active?

I am new to PC ARK, but came from a mega tribe on console looking to breathe some life into the ARK life in Fever. Is anyone else interested? please find me on discord, Psychokane

Clan Member
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant (SSG)
    United States

User Info Menu

I haven't played in about a year (maybe more?), but if there is something going on here I may re-download it and play casually. If I'm wanted send me a msg.

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    England

User Info Menu

im still playing. The server has just had the yearly wipe and has only been up for 4 days.

I am currently playing on an UNOFFICIAL Server. Rates are slightly higher then Official servers but once you get dinos everything speeds up. The server is a Twitch streamers server who has all the maps linked together. Its just me and a long time friend. We are well established and about to take on the Ragnarok Arena. We plan to move between servers and defeat all. We are PvE unless we are attacked then we will retaliate however no one really gets raided unless you start shit or raid others first.

Both PvE and PvP.

Rules:
    No killing Passive Dinos
    No building new obelisk or Caves that give artifact
    Raiding people is allowed but you cannot fully demo a place.. pretty much break in and grab loot and go

Rates
    2.5xG
    5xT/XP/H
    10xM

FireyLaw27 - Good fucking job kirbz. Everything should always be fixed

Clan Member
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major (MSG)
    United States

User Info Menu

I've been wanting and meaning to get into Ark. I have the game, but have yet to ever actually try it. This may give me some incentive to do so.

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    England

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lavitz View Post
    I've been wanting and meaning to get into Ark. I have the game, but have yet to ever actually try it. This may give me some incentive to do so.
    With the new TLC patches that have come out.. it makes the game feel like new and changes the game. Official servers are just too grindy for some people which is why i and others play on unofficial with some mods that make the game more enjoyable and not want to rip your hair out.

If you wanna join me and some friends... right now there is only 3 of us and there is a 5 man tribe limit to prevent huge group ups. it is a cluster server meaning you can transfer between all maps that are out now. Admins are helpful.

Here is the server link we play on
    ARK Server - (3/10)NOOB FRIENDLY PvP S+ Cluster TheIsland - (v279.22)

FireyLaw27 - Good fucking job kirbz. Everything should always be fixed