Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Patch Notes

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    United States

User Info Menu

v273.7
    - Fixed INI Supply Crate Overrides working again. Also improved the system for this: Now with SupplyCrateClassString you can override a group of supply crates by including only PART of the name (rather than the full name), and any supply crates which contain that string in part of their name will be overriden. Such as overriding "SupplyCrate" will override ALL supply crates. Furthermore, you can now set bAppendItemSets=true to ADD item sets to supply crates, rather than totally overriding all their items. And you can set bAppendPreventIncreasingMinMaxItemSets=true to dynamically increase the amount of items dropped by however many additional itemsets you add ( only applies when bAppendItemSets=true ).
    - Fixed an issue where pain volumes could cause infinite forces on ragdolls and lead to serious PhysX issues (overly expensive collision, lack of collision, etc). Requires server update, recommended update!.

v273.692
    - Fixed downloading Dinos beyond a Tribe or Player's personal Tame Limit, and fixed an issue where you couldn't download Dinos on PvE servers.

v273.68
    - Fixed a collision issue with chairs. Requires server update.

v273.67
    - Protected against an issue with Recipe Crafting and applied retroactive detection. Requires server update.

v273.64
    Unversioned Hotfix: changed Plant Species Y collisions to properly receive projectile impacts.
    - Changed Tek Teleporter "public mode" toggle to only be available for Tribe Admins.

v273.63
    - Fixed issue in prior build where players could see and fast-travel into other Tribe's beds. Requires server update, Recommend servers upgrade to this version

v273.62
    - New server options to auto-unlock specific or all Engrams (all Engrams will also use the Engram level Override settings, if any):
    Game.ini

[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]
    EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEnt ry_TekTeleporter_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
    EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEnt ry_Bola_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=3)

OR

bAutoUnlockAllEngrams=true

- Tek Teleporters now have an "Enable Public Teleportation" toggle option, which allows any team to teleport with them. Only "public" Teleporters will see other "public" Teleporters on the minimap (as well as any non-public Teleporters of that player's Team).
    Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Super Junior

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    United States

User Info Menu

v273.8
    - Fixed a key performance issue with PhysX. Recommended Server Update!

v273.76
    - Fixed an issue with placing structures in Structures+ and other Mods. Requires Server Updated.

v273.74
    - Implemented Turret Counter on HUD in preparation for Turret Count Limiting (clamping how many Turrets can be built in an area on servers, to dramatically improve server performance). You can enable the Turret Counter HUD on your own Unofficial by changing this config property (just a HUD indicator for now, later this property will actually hard-limit the number of Turrets):

Game.ini
    bLimitTurretsInRange=true

You can read more about the upcoming Turret Limit change here:
    Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????, Community Crunch 109 & ARK News! - ARK News - ARK - Official Community Forums
    Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Super Junior

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    United States

User Info Menu

v273.86
    - Implemented more parallel rendering code, boosting client CPU render performance by ~10%

Super Junior

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    United States

User Info Menu

v274.0
    - Added "Heavy Turret", which packs approximately 4 times the power of a regular Turret and has faster tracking, but uses 4 Ammo per shot.

On Official Servers, in preparation for ultimately limiting all Turrets to 100 within a 10,000 unit range, only 100 Heavy Turrets can be placed in a 10000 unit range, including ALL Auto Turrets & Plant Turrets within that range. If you wish to enable this Heavy Turret limit on your own unofficial Server, you can use these values in the ShooterGameMode section of your Game.ini:

bLimitTurretsInRange=true
    LimitTurretsRange=10000
    LimitTurretsNum=100

(Later on, those values will also hard-limit regular Auto Turrets and Plant Turrets)

- Doubled Tek Turret Damage

Super Junior

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    United States

User Info Menu

v274.12
    - Heavy Turrets now have corrected Repair costs (and generally, Repair Cost overrides now work for Structures)
    - Repairing a Structure now leaves the "Repairing" state properly as a client
    - On Turret-limited Servers, HeavyTurrets now are only hard-limited to 100 Heavies in range, to enable players to more easily replace/swap their old Turrets with Heavies. They will notify on the HUD of more than 100 overall Turrets in range, in preparation for the day when ALL Turrets will be limited to 100 in range.

Super Junior

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    United States

User Info Menu

Since the last post there have been a bit of things add plus the release of Aberration

75.31 Requires Server Update.
    - Fixed Linux client crash
    - Fixed server language crash
    - Fixed Mod class replacement priority (Dino replacements etc)
    - Reduced Cavewolf damage by approximately 40%
    - Increased Wild Basilisk HP by 50%
    - Increased Wild Reaper King Damages by 300%
    - Made Aqua Shroom properly restore Water stat
    - Added Nameless to certain areas of Biolum Chamber where they were missing
    - Removed Piranhas from starting-area pool
    - Fixed case where Aberration Endboss sometimes wouldn't appear on clients, also fixed similar issue with Ragnarok Endbosses.

v275.2
    - Added Basilisk saddle to Smithy-type crafting stations where it was meant to be. Requires Server Update.
    - Fixed some Lantern Pet inventories mistakenly being flagged as Tribute Inventories. Requires Server Update.
    - Exported & Included latest Localization Manifest files on client, for translation

v275.11
    - Made Distance Field Ambient Occlusion setting not affect the lighting of Aberration (which doesn't use the technique)

v275.1
    - Fixed a client-side crash issue with certain mods such as Structures+, and other renderer edge cases

v275.0
    - Aberration Release!

- Parallel (multi-threaded) renderer for faster SM5 graphics
    ?CrossARKAllowForeignDinoDownloads=true
    ShooterGameMode (modifies corpse AND dropped box lifespan)
    float UseCorpseLifeSpanMultiplier;

- ShooterGameMode: (multiplier, default 4)
    GlobalPoweredBatteryDurabilityDecreasePerSecond;

- Fixed water rendering on Mac & Linux

- Heavy Turret & Tek Turret rebalance

Super Junior

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112