Thread: Hoard of the Dragon Queen Campaign Runthrough

Clan Member
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major (MSG)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Arimil View Post
    Just think about poor old Balrdic @Lustrum didn't even level him up :O
    im too busy dying in real life that may be a bit over dramatic but sadly my bed is where I have spent 90% of my time the last few days.
    Arimil Self Esteem Project

Banned
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lustrum View Post
    im too busy dying in real life that may be a bit over dramatic but sadly my bed is where I have spent 90% of my time the last few days.
    =[ Get better soon! we are gonna need you for next Sunday.

Clan Member
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major (MSG)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Arimil View Post
    =[ Get better soon! we are gonna need you for next Sunday.
    I'm getting there actually managed to get online for a bit today.
    Arimil Self Esteem Project

4. Likes Arimil liked this post
    Clan Member
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant (1SGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Hey guys, I need some information on your characters before they adventured. Where were you guys born, what was your life like. Who is your family and what do they do? For where you lived you can pick out a city or area if it was rural on the map.

@Arimil @Lustrum @slio @Litle @Lisbeth

Clan Member
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant (1SGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Hey guys, I need some information on your characters before they adventured. Where were you guys born, what was your life like. Who is your family and what do they do? For where you lived you can pick out a city or area if it was rural on the map.

@Arimil @Lustrum @slio @Litle @Lisbeth

Clan Member
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant (1SGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Laucian arrived in Greenest from another land, traveling from town to town with caravans. All the specifics you need are already on his character sheet. Off the top of my head I can tell you he's from a large city (far away, so not on the map); it was large enough that he never left it until departing for Greenest. He grew up in a slum, supported by a single mother who worked at a tavern. She was human; he's a half-elf. She was also a Witch and taught him the rituals necessary to make his own pact. His mother departed to another universe forever through ritual suicide, something he aspires to do himself one day. He has no family he knows of, but might consider others sharing his pact as brothers or rivals. His patron is an ancient being from another universe, an incomprehensible being of immense knowledge and power, who possesses him for a time after rituals, a deal struck when he made his pact. (More Details on the character sheet)

Laucian is a product of his environment, though his half-elf blood makes him naturally charismatic, and good at diplomacy, as well as nimble. He has made a name for himself as a document forger, which has been lucrative. He also takes delight at fooling the rich out of their money, a talented grifter, but he tries to help the poor from his old neighborhood. He has a fully developed second identity established in the city, as a business man (mostly dealing in real estate). Again, there are more Details on the character sheet.

Clan Member
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant (1SGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Dual Post
    Last edited by Litle; 02-26-2017 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Dual Post

Clan Member
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant (1SGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

The Council of Waterdeep you guys will be dealing with next week.

10. Thanks |Fever| Litle thanked for this post
    Clan Member
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant (1SGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

@slio @Lustrum

Your trip to Mirabar will give you the following information that there is a volcano Mount Hotenow near Neverwinter that erupted a few decades ago. This eruption destroyed a good portion of Neverwinter. From your research however you can not find anything that would relate this place to the cult, so you are unsure if this has any importance to the Cult as of right now.

Also, if there's anything you'd like to do or assets you would like to try to acquire while in the city let me know.

Clan Member
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant (1SGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

@slio @Lustrum

Your trip to Mirabar will give you the following information that there is a volcano Mount Hotenow near Neverwinter that erupted a few decades ago. This eruption destroyed a good portion of Neverwinter. From your research however you can not find anything that would relate this place to the cult, so you are unsure if this has any importance to the Cult as of right now.

Also, if there's anything you'd like to do or assets you would like to try to acquire while in the city let me know.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
"

Visitors found this page by searching for:

No taggable source landed on this page from a search engine, yet! - FeverClan
SEO Blog