Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Alert: The forums are currently turned off!

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
    Likes Likes:  0

Add me!! :D

Hey, so if there's a guild for fever in gw2 I would love to be added. Loony.1580. ty so much!! see you in tyria

Go First 12

Rate This Thread: Add me!! :D

Rated out of 5: 5.00 | Total: 1 ratings given and has been viewed 219 times.

1. Staff Sergeant
      Staff Sergeant (SSG)
      United States

Fever Coins
      3,530 Add me!! :D

02-16-2017, 04:34 AM
      Originally Posted by Raphael
      Would you like to create threads to recruit for Fever clan on gw2 forums and help bump it?
      Sure! I can start doing that mostly I try to invite in game, I didn't think about the forums xD
    2. 02-16-2017, 04:34 AM
      Originally Posted by Raphael
      Would you like to create threads to recruit for Fever clan on gw2 forums and help bump it?
      Sure! I can start doing that mostly I try to invite in game, I didn't think about the forums xD
    3. Commander Of the Army
      Assistant Clan Leader (COA)
      Norway

Nickname
      Sir Ravello Carpazzo the 2nd
      Fever Coins
      8,680 Add me!! :D
      Clan Jobs
      1: Head of Social Media
      2: Head of Recruiting Department

02-16-2017, 09:53 AM
      Originally Posted by Dusirt
      Have @requiem help you with joining the recruitment department!
      Happiness is the truth.
    4. 02-16-2017, 09:53 AM
      Have @requiem help you with joining the recruitment department!
    5. Commander Of the Army
      Assistant Clan Leader (COA)
      Norway

Nickname
      Sir Ravello Carpazzo the 2nd
      Fever Coins
      8,680 Add me!! :D
      Clan Jobs
      1: Head of Social Media
      2: Head of Recruiting Department

02-16-2017, 09:53 AM
      Have @Requ1em help you with joining the recruitment department!
      Happiness is the truth.
    6. 02-16-2017, 09:53 AM
      Have @Requ1em help you with joining the recruitment department!
    7. Brigadier General
      Brigadier General (BG)
      United States

Main Game
      MISCELLANEOUS
      Nickname
      Puppy Guy
      Fever Coins
      10,310 Add me!! :D
      Clan Jobs
      1: Recruitment Department Director
      2: Content Creator Director
      3: MOTF Assistant Director
      4: Fever Weekly Staff

02-16-2017, 09:56 AM
      Greetings @Dusirt - Would you happen to be on Teamspeak right now? If not that's ok - your contact person for GW2 (RPG Section) will be @Renvenar. Feel free to touch base with either of us when you have time. We look forward to meeting you!

"Wax On, Wax Off." - The Karate Kid
    8. 02-16-2017, 09:56 AM
      Greetings @Dusirt - Would you happen to be on Teamspeak right now? If not that's ok - your contact person for GW2 (RPG Section) will be @Renvenar. Feel free to touch base with either of us when you have time. We look forward to meeting you!
    9. Thanks |Fever| Renvenar thanked for this post
    10. Staff Sergeant
      Staff Sergeant (SSG)
      United States

Fever Coins

02-16-2017, 02:03 PM
      Originally Posted by Requ1em
      Unfortunately I just had some dental work done this morning so I won't be able to talk much today but I can get on later and message you or Renvenar if you'd like. Where'd sly go??
    11. 02-16-2017, 02:03 PM
      Unfortunately I just had some dental work done this morning so I won't be able to talk much today but I can get on later and message you or Renvenar if you'd like. Where'd sly go??
    12. Staff Sergeant
      Staff Sergeant (SSG)
      United States

Fever Coins

02-16-2017, 02:03 PM
    13. 02-16-2017, 02:03 PM
    14. Brigadier General
      Brigadier General (BG)
      Germany

Main Game
      Game of Laifu
      Nickname
      Troll from the Void
      Fever Coins
      8,480 Add me!! :D
      Clan Jobs
      1: RPG Recruitment Coordinator
      2: WoW Company Commander
      3: Fever Weekly Assistant Director
      4: Imagineering Assistant Director

02-16-2017, 10:06 PM
      Unfortunately I just had some dental work done this morning so I won't be able to talk much today but I can get on later and message you or Renvenar if you'd like.
      @Dusirt Heya ^^
      If you would like to recruit for GW2, you'd be very much needed and welcome~ I have two spots open - the official forums and a thread in the GW2WvW forum... I think for both of these you need to have an active account to access the forums at all (at least for the official forum I know this to be true).
      And your job would be about bumping and maintaining the threads (meaning, answer whenever someone has a question, be polite, keep in contact with me, etc). It's not about making the threads - though you could defenitely help me with giving me information that we might need to update the threads with.

Let me know if you're interested~

Where'd sly go??
      I wonder about that too °^° That brings me to the question - how dead or inactive is said guild actually? I remember seeing sly with a few players every other week on TS to do some events.. - did this completely die off? And how does the general activity look like right now?
      sleep and sanity are overrated

Playing Path of Exile? Please sign up on our player roster and/or apply to our guild!

15. 02-16-2017, 10:06 PM
      Unfortunately I just had some dental work done this morning so I won't be able to talk much today but I can get on later and message you or Renvenar if you'd like.
      @Dusirt Heya ^^
      If you would like to recruit for GW2, you'd be very much needed and welcome~ I have two spots open - the official forums and a thread in the GW2WvW forum... I think for both of these you need to have an active account to access the forums at all (at least for the official forum I know this to be true).
      And your job would be about bumping and maintaining the threads (meaning, answer whenever someone has a question, be polite, keep in contact with me, etc). It's not about making the threads - though you could defenitely help me with giving me information that we might need to update the threads with.

Let me know if you're interested~

Where'd sly go??
      I wonder about that too °^° That brings me to the question - how dead or inactive is said guild actually? I remember seeing sly with a few players every other week on TS to do some events.. - did this completely die off? And how does the general activity look like right now?
    16. Sergeant Major of the Army
      Sergeant Major of the Army (SMA)
      Greece

Main Game
      Smite
      Fever Coins
      20,980 Add me!! :D
      Clan Jobs
      1: Content Creator: Guild Wars 2

02-18-2017, 07:19 AM
      @Renvenar

Hey, the guild is dead EU & NA the event has stop because sly he manage the events. Is a little bit dead the guild,community and staffs

17. 02-18-2017, 07:19 AM
      @Renvenar

Hey, the guild is dead EU & NA the event has stop because sly he manage the events. Is a little bit dead the guild,community and staffs

Go First 12