Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Add me!! :D

Non-Member
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Would you like to create threads to recruit for Fever clan on gw2 forums and help bump it?
    Sure! I can start doing that mostly I try to invite in game, I didn't think about the forums xD

Retired Clan Leader
    Retired

Retired Clan Member (RET)

Norway

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dusirt View Post
    Sure! I can start doing that mostly I try to invite in game, I didn't think about the forums xD
    Have @requiem help you with joining the recruitment department!

Retired Clan Leader
    Retired

Retired Clan Member (RET)

Norway

User Info Menu

Have @Requ1em help you with joining the recruitment department!

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    United States

User Info Menu

Greetings @Dusirt - Would you happen to be on Teamspeak right now? If not that's ok - your contact person for GW2 (RPG Section) will be @Renvenar. Feel free to touch base with either of us when you have time. We look forward to meeting you!

"I See A Red Door & I Want It Painted Black." - The Rolling Stones

5. Thanks Renvenar thanked for this post
    Non-Member
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Requ1em View Post
    Greetings @Dusirt - Would you happen to be on Teamspeak right now? If not that's ok - your contact person for GW2 (RPG Section) will be @Renvenar. Feel free to touch base with either of us when you have time. We look forward to meeting you!
    Unfortunately I just had some dental work done this morning so I won't be able to talk much today but I can get on later and message you or Renvenar if you'd like. Where'd sly go??

Non-Member
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Requ1em View Post
    Unfortunately I just had some dental work done this morning so I won't be able to talk much today but I can get on later and message you or Renvenar if you'd like. Where'd sly go??

Non-Member
    Germany

User Info Menu

Unfortunately I just had some dental work done this morning so I won't be able to talk much today but I can get on later and message you or Renvenar if you'd like.
    @Dusirt Heya ^^
    If you would like to recruit for GW2, you'd be very much needed and welcome~ I have two spots open - the official forums and a thread in the GW2WvW forum... I think for both of these you need to have an active account to access the forums at all (at least for the official forum I know this to be true).
    And your job would be about bumping and maintaining the threads (meaning, answer whenever someone has a question, be polite, keep in contact with me, etc). It's not about making the threads - though you could defenitely help me with giving me information that we might need to update the threads with.

Let me know if you're interested~

Where'd sly go??
    I wonder about that too °^° That brings me to the question - how dead or inactive is said guild actually? I remember seeing sly with a few players every other week on TS to do some events.. - did this completely die off? And how does the general activity look like right now?

Clan Officer
    Major
    Major (MJR)
    Greece

User Info Menu

@Renvenar

Hey, the guild is dead EU & NA the event has stop because sly he manage the events. Is a little bit dead the guild,community and staffs

Non-Member
    United States

User Info Menu

Sorry I've been dealing with a lot of health issues lately, I do want to recruit but right now I'm back and forth between doctor visits/hospitals. I will be more consistent soon I hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12