Alert: The forums are currently turned off!

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0

Add me!! :D

Hey, so if there's a guild for fever in gw2 I would love to be added. Loony.1580. ty so much!! see you in tyria

Go First 12

Rate This Thread: Add me!! :D

Rated out of 5: 5.00 | Total: 1 ratings given and has been viewed 455 times.

1. Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant (GYSGT)
    United States

Fever Coins
    3,840 Add me!! :D

02-16-2017, 04:34 AM
    Originally Posted by Raphael
    Would you like to create threads to recruit for Fever clan on gw2 forums and help bump it?
    Sure! I can start doing that mostly I try to invite in game, I didn't think about the forums xD
  2. 02-16-2017, 04:34 AM
    Originally Posted by Raphael
    Would you like to create threads to recruit for Fever clan on gw2 forums and help bump it?
    Sure! I can start doing that mostly I try to invite in game, I didn't think about the forums xD
  3. Retired

Retired Clan Member (RET)

Norway

Nickname
    Sir Ravello Carpazzo the 2nd
    Fever Coins
    7,890 Add me!! :D

02-16-2017, 09:53 AM
    Originally Posted by Dusirt
    Have @requiem help you with joining the recruitment department!
  4. 02-16-2017, 09:53 AM
    Have @requiem help you with joining the recruitment department!
  5. Retired

Retired Clan Member (RET)

Norway

Nickname
    Sir Ravello Carpazzo the 2nd
    Fever Coins
    7,890 Add me!! :D

02-16-2017, 09:53 AM
    Have @Requ1em help you with joining the recruitment department!
  6. 02-16-2017, 09:53 AM
    Have @Requ1em help you with joining the recruitment department!
  7. Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    United States

Nickname
    Requandom
    Fever Coins
    9,660 Add me!! :D

02-16-2017, 09:56 AM
    Greetings @Dusirt - Would you happen to be on Teamspeak right now? If not that's ok - your contact person for GW2 (RPG Section) will be @Renvenar. Feel free to touch base with either of us when you have time. We look forward to meeting you!

"I See A Red Door & I Want It Painted Black." - The Rolling Stones
  8. 02-16-2017, 09:56 AM
    Greetings @Dusirt - Would you happen to be on Teamspeak right now? If not that's ok - your contact person for GW2 (RPG Section) will be @Renvenar. Feel free to touch base with either of us when you have time. We look forward to meeting you!
  9. Thanks Renvenar thanked for this post
  10. Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant (GYSGT)
    United States

Fever Coins

02-16-2017, 02:03 PM
    Originally Posted by Requ1em
    Unfortunately I just had some dental work done this morning so I won't be able to talk much today but I can get on later and message you or Renvenar if you'd like. Where'd sly go??
  11. 02-16-2017, 02:03 PM
    Unfortunately I just had some dental work done this morning so I won't be able to talk much today but I can get on later and message you or Renvenar if you'd like. Where'd sly go??
  12. Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant (GYSGT)
    United States

Fever Coins

02-16-2017, 02:03 PM
  13. 02-16-2017, 02:03 PM
  14. Join Date
    Apr 2016

02-16-2017, 10:06 PM
    Unfortunately I just had some dental work done this morning so I won't be able to talk much today but I can get on later and message you or Renvenar if you'd like.
    @Dusirt Heya ^^
    If you would like to recruit for GW2, you'd be very much needed and welcome~ I have two spots open - the official forums and a thread in the GW2WvW forum... I think for both of these you need to have an active account to access the forums at all (at least for the official forum I know this to be true).
    And your job would be about bumping and maintaining the threads (meaning, answer whenever someone has a question, be polite, keep in contact with me, etc). It's not about making the threads - though you could defenitely help me with giving me information that we might need to update the threads with.

Let me know if you're interested~

Where'd sly go??
    I wonder about that too °^° That brings me to the question - how dead or inactive is said guild actually? I remember seeing sly with a few players every other week on TS to do some events.. - did this completely die off? And how does the general activity look like right now?
  15. 02-16-2017, 10:06 PM
    Unfortunately I just had some dental work done this morning so I won't be able to talk much today but I can get on later and message you or Renvenar if you'd like.
    @Dusirt Heya ^^
    If you would like to recruit for GW2, you'd be very much needed and welcome~ I have two spots open - the official forums and a thread in the GW2WvW forum... I think for both of these you need to have an active account to access the forums at all (at least for the official forum I know this to be true).
    And your job would be about bumping and maintaining the threads (meaning, answer whenever someone has a question, be polite, keep in contact with me, etc). It's not about making the threads - though you could defenitely help me with giving me information that we might need to update the threads with.

Let me know if you're interested~

Where'd sly go??
    I wonder about that too °^° That brings me to the question - how dead or inactive is said guild actually? I remember seeing sly with a few players every other week on TS to do some events.. - did this completely die off? And how does the general activity look like right now?
  16. Sergeant Major of the Army
    Sergeant Major of the Army (SMA)
    Greece

Main Game
    Smite
    Fever Coins
    22,920 Add me!! :D
    Clan Jobs
    1: Content Creator: Guild Wars 2

02-18-2017, 07:19 AM
    @Renvenar

Hey, the guild is dead EU & NA the event has stop because sly he manage the events. Is a little bit dead the guild,community and staffs

17. 02-18-2017, 07:19 AM
    @Renvenar

Hey, the guild is dead EU & NA the event has stop because sly he manage the events. Is a little bit dead the guild,community and staffs
  18. Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant (GYSGT)
    United States

Fever Coins

03-13-2017, 11:25 AM
    Sorry I've been dealing with a lot of health issues lately, I do want to recruit but right now I'm back and forth between doctor visits/hospitals. I will be more consistent soon I hope.
  19. 03-13-2017, 11:25 AM
    Sorry I've been dealing with a lot of health issues lately, I do want to recruit but right now I'm back and forth between doctor visits/hospitals. I will be more consistent soon I hope.

Go First 12