Thread: New Video! I Am The One Who Flaps!

Clan Officer
    2nd Lieutenant
    Second Lieutenant (2LT)
    Canada

User Info Menu

New Video! I Am The One Who Flaps!

Hey guys! Etrigahn here back with another awesome youtube video for you guys. Sadly this one has been in the oven a bit too long and it has gotten a little toasty. This was recorded in late-ish June early July and so the game content is a little outdated but since I'm going away for a few days and Stukov is now released I reckoned that it was time to get this bad boy out to the people.

Flappy Bird man!

Building on the previous un-success of my last video's flappy bird man joke here's some actual Medivh game-play for everyone! I hope you enjoy and as always C&C is appreciated and welcome!

2. Thanks |Fever| Linessah thanked for this post
    Clan Member
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant (GYSGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Are you trying to make your vids solo or with others? I know I saw one vid with you guys playing an all support party and I enjoyed it. Either way the content is looking great man.

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sixxed17 View Post
    Are you trying to make your vids solo or with others? I know I saw one vid with you guys playing an all support party and I enjoyed it. Either way the content is looking great man.
    A little of both - he records with others and plays solo when others aren't around.

I have a LOT of games (both hilarious and hilariously abysmal) already recorded - I just need to learn video editing. Some of them I will have to nix the audio and do general commentary on "hey, don't do this, hey do this here" etc. I've no experience, so it's just finding the time to learn. XD
    "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth."
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."
    - Buddha
    "Work smarter, not harder."

Clan Member
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant (GYSGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Linessah View Post
    A little of both - he records with others and plays solo when others aren't around.

I have a LOT of games (both hilarious and hilariously abysmal) already recorded - I just need to learn video editing. Some of them I will have to nix the audio and do general commentary on "hey, don't do this, hey do this here" etc. I've no experience, so it's just finding the time to learn. XD
    You...doing a video commentary?! I'd watch for sure.

Clan Officer
    2nd Lieutenant
    Second Lieutenant (2LT)
    Canada

User Info Menu

The peak time for me to record is usually in the middle of the week and during the afternoon PST (GMT-8) so often times I find people aren't around to record with so the last few videos I've done just as solo commentaries. I need to produce more content more often so hopefully things in the future can include support from other clan members.