Thread: Looking for Coach for F2P

Non-Member
    United States

User Info Menu

Looking for Coach for F2P

So I've taken more of an interest in Hearthstone and I'd like to get as much info as I can as far as being free to play. I don't plan on dropping a ton of money in this game and I'll just grind it out. My biggest thing right now is just getting dust. I have cards, but not sure which ones to keep or DE. I really only play Rogue and Warlock, but as the META changes, probably so too does the possible decks. I'm trying to build a budget Rogue or Warlock deck at the moment, even though I'd like to go Quest rogue, but I just don't have the dust to make even the most important card. Miracle rogue on a budget might be within reach, but not sure. All I know is I play classical warlock a lot since it has given me the highest win rate as compared to the 3 rogue decks the game custom built for me. Just wanting to get some advice and really narrow down how best to put my resources to use.

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    France

User Info Menu

Hey! I'm a rather new HS player myself, so I really can't coach you! However, I think you're on the right path so far, I'd advise to get these sweet Karazhan adventures done with your gold as soon as you can if some cards look good for one of your decks. Don't hesitate to "reroll" 40g daily quests too, there's plenty of other quests that give you more!

United States

User Info Menu

I can coach you both!

Clan Member
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major (MSG)
    United States

User Info Menu

I'm also available to help. If you are able to get HSReplay going I can critique games and card choices

Non-Member
    United States

User Info Menu

I'd be happy to spectate and help out if I can.

Non-Member
    United States

User Info Menu

Hey sorry, forgot to check this. Yes I did re roll a 40g quest today and it still came up as a 40g and had an X. I clicked it and it deleted the quest. I about died that was an easy 120g. Today I have the Challenge a Friend one which is 80g so I definitely need. I'm assuming that program is a way to record your games? I don't know how to use gold to complete Kharazan. It just says spend 20 bucks to unlock it.

Clan Member
    Corporal
    Corporal (CPL)
    United States

User Info Menu

You can unlock each wing of the Kharazan solo adventure by paying 700 coins. Another thing you can do is the Frozen Throne and use the basic decks to complete each boss. This is what I have done though it takes some time to grind out each boss and finally beat them.

Clan Member
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant (MSGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

I would like my name added to the group of F2P guys that need some help. Right now I'm trying to grind out some cards/decks but it is slow and need help. I'm sure my card selection isn't the greatest. I have tried arena and I think my deck building skills need work also.