Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Squads/Teams for S13: Master list

Clan Member
    Sergeant
    Sergeant (SGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Yo, I am looking for a group to run with for season 13 in Diablo 3 to level up once it goes live. If any groups have a opening and are looking for another player please consider me.

Clan Member
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant (MSGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

I'm still looking for a casual / but organized squad to play with. I will sub with any group that needs me, but I am reliably available generally a couple nights a week, (Sunday and Tuesday) starting at 9:15 est. and then good for 4 hours or so. If those nights sound good let me know and I would love to set something up. I ran a couple of groups the last couple of seasons, and we pushed well into the 90's, and I'm looking to make that deeper push.

I'll be playing wizard, and barb starting off. I will probably have a znecro for rat runs as well, however for dps I'm gonna be focusing on my wizard.

Clan Member
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal (LCPL)
    United States

User Info Menu

I'll be doing S13 as a DH!

Clan Member
    Private
    Private Rank (PVT)
    United States

User Info Menu

If anyone is needing an extra, my availability is pretty wide open for the next couple of months at least. I plan to play a necro and a monk this season.

Clan Member
    2nd Lieutenant
    Second Lieutenant (2LT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Still need to get group:

@Sendain (Wizard, Necro): Any team you want to be in or want to create new one that works for you?
    @Eximist (Wizard, Barb, Necro): Any team you want to be in or want to create new one that works for you?
    @_Reign (??): Any team you want to be in or want to create new one that works for you?

@noctemdracone (??): Would leveling and Seasonal Journey group work for you?
    @Delphinium (??): How does it look for you, would you like to be a substiture or Primary on any teams? or want your own one?
    @JD69 (??): Any groups fit you or need to make a new one?

@m4onixtj (DH): Would you be able to join madslane's HC group? or want to do sc instead?
    @blankhaven (??): Casual tryhards would probably fit you well, but let me know if any of the teams work for you or want to create new one?
    @Tryhardicus (Zmonk): Any groups fit you or need to make a new one?

@theduckmilker (Wizard): Any groups fit you or need to make a new one?
    @bearcutter (??): Any groups fit you or need to make a new one?
    @Suspence (DH): Any groups fit you or need to make a new one?

@JoeShmoe (Necro & Monk): Does Casual Tryhards work for you or need to make a new one?

Also let me know if you want to sub on anyone of the groups

Clan Member
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant (MSGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghist View Post
    Still need to get group:

@Eximist (Wizard, Barb, Necro): Any team you want to be in or want to create new one that works for you?

I'm open to Sub for Any and all Groups. My class for initial seasons are wrong, I'll be doing wizard and barb to start off, but will probably make a znecro at some point.

In addition I ran a group for most of last season, and can do it again if anyone is interested in a two night a week run. I would be doing the same thing between rat runs and meta push runs.

Clan Members
    Corporal
    Corporal (CPL)
    UK

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghist View Post
    Still need to get group:

@Delphinium (??): How does it look for you, would you like to be a substiture or Primary on any teams? or want your own one?

Because of the time difference, the initial levelling / running is going to be a bit awkward. I am trying to get people who are in the EU that also play NA and create a EUNA group. So far I have one non Fever member that's (hopefully) going to be playing with me but it's my nephew and still quite young and the other is @AGenomeSoldier but he's going to join me only if there's no other groups available.

My current plan is to start on EU and get to 70 (either DH or Wiz) then switch to NA and do the same (again, DH or Wiz). Hopefully my EU will be 70 tonight as we start some 9 hours ahead of NA and then I can concentrate on NA (which will be my prime server once established).

I may use my own Discord server unless I can invite my nephew to Discord (as a non Fever member) as I will obviously need to talk to him as we play. If you can create as channel for me that I can invite him to, that would be great. Can it be called EUNA?

I await your reply although I know it's getting close to the start time right now.
    Chris (Delphinium#21394)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234