Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Alert: The forums are currently turned off!

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
    Likes Likes:  5

News: TurboHud

Just wanted to make it clear that if you are a Fever member and you're caught using TurboHud you will be removed and banned immediately from the commun

Go First 456

Rate This Thread: TurboHud

Rated out of 5: | Total: 0 ratings given and has been viewed 1849 times.

1. Private
      Private Rank (PVT)
      Norway

Fever Coins
      100 TurboHud

Today, 01:08 AM
      D3 core gameplay loop isnt that hard to begin with, I seriously dont understand people who feel the need to use things like turbohud wich I had to google and facepalmed so hard I gave myself a nosebleed.....

I mean if you have to further simplify the core gameplay of a game where the main challenge lies in grinding paragon lvls, balancing stat on gear and overcome the RNG, then why arent you just botting?

*sigh* I thought the point of games were to play them
    2. Today, 01:08 AM
      D3 core gameplay loop isnt that hard to begin with, I seriously dont understand people who feel the need to use things like turbohud wich I had to google and facepalmed so hard I gave myself a nosebleed.....

I mean if you have to further simplify the core gameplay of a game where the main challenge lies in grinding paragon lvls, balancing stat on gear and overcome the RNG, then why arent you just botting?

*sigh* I thought the point of games were to play them

Go First 456

Visitors found this page by searching for:

No taggable source landed on this page from a search engine, yet! - FeverClan
    SEO Blog