Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Free Games For Xbox Gold

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    United States

User Info Menu

Xbox One: Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide: For the entire month of December, you’ll be able to download this game, which consists of a universe where the world is ending and war has taken many lives. You must try to survive in this game that normally retails for $39.99 ERP.

Back to the Future: The Game – 30th Anniversary Edition: From December 16th to January 15th, you’ll be able to play this Back to the Future game if you own an Xbox One, which takes places six months after the third installation of the film. In the game, the DeLorean time machine returns to Hill Valley and you must go back in time or else the space-time continuum will change forever.

Child of Eden: This multi-sensory shooter is available from December 1st to 15th and it is a great Kinect title that won plenty of awards for the Xbox 360.

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death: The $14.99 Xbox 360 game is available from December 16th until the 31st. You play a warrior committed to eliminating those who oppose freedom.

Last edited by SunKenRock; 12-14-2017 at 02:34 AM.
    Phoenix_Ace
    ah take care of me senpai
    -Blushes-

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    United States

User Info Menu

Xbox Live Games with Gold January 2018

Games with Gold gets The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III, which got mixed reviews from critics when it released on PC back in 2015. It’s the third game in a series and brings some over-the-top action-adventure RPG fun to players. The first game was a Games with Gold title back in 2015, when it was first ported to the Xbox One, so players are getting the opportunity to continue that adventure. Zombi is a pathetic port of a WiiU game with the best features removed. What made it such an entertaining game on Nintendo’s console was the unique way in which it used the gamepad screen. Now it’s just a sad excuse for a zombie game, and a title that PS Plus users have gotten before.

Tomb Raider Underworld was a 2008 game that received favorable reviews. It was part of the Tomb Raider Trilogy that PS3 owners got a while back, and a game that really ups the ante on the classic Tomb Raider formula. Army of Two was another 2008 game that utilized two player co-op to devise intense strategies and action. It received middling reviews, but at least reviewed far better than its sequel, The Devil’s Cartel.
    Phoenix_Ace
    -Blushes-

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    United States

User Info Menu

Phoenix_Ace
    -Blushes-

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    United States

User Info Menu

Clan Member
    Sergeant Major of the Army
    Sergeant Major of the Army (SMA)
    United States

User Info Menu

A nice set of games.
    CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 1600 @ 3.2 GHz
    MBO: Gigabyte GA-AB350-Gaming 3 (rev. 1.0)
    GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC
    RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000)
    PSU: CORSAIR CX Series CX650 650W ATX12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
    HDD: WD WD Black 1TB 7,200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
    SSD: Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal SSD Single Unit Version MZ-75E250B/AM

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    United States

User Info Menu

Phoenix_Ace
    -Blushes-

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    United States