Clan Officer
    1st Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant (1LT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Harbinger Racing Season

Fever Racing League

Introduction

Racing has always been a staple and cornerstone of Path of Exile. In recent times GGG hasn't been able to maintain a consistent racing league (seasons) and the community has taken upon itself to host there own races. So, Fever Racing League, is born! This is an excellent way for all members of Fever to play together and against each other racing for the top spot. It can be used as a foundation of recruiting to bring more people to Fever and help foster and grow the Path of Exile community within Fever. Each season will be roughly 20 races long.

Where and When

The races will be held throughout the week on various days and ideally at different times. This is to allow as many people as possible to compete in as many races as possible.

Rules

1. Races will be announced in what league and the ruleset for each specific race. This means if it's in Standard unless it says, you cannot use any exsisting currency or gear in your stash tab or the guild stash tab. RNG and the drops you get are all a factor when it comes to racing so not allowing anyone to use anything pre-existing puts us all on a level playing field.
    2. You may enter the game before the race starts, but you cannot move your character. They must stay laying down/standing up on the beach until the race official starts, unless the rules state otherwise.
    3. All races will be solo, unless it is a party race. Then parties will be assigned by the host of the race to get as even groups as possible.
    4. Trust. All of this comes down to having trust with each other and knowing that no one in Fever is a cheater.
    5. Have fun. While there will be rewards at the end of each season this is all for fun.
    6. Your profile must be set to public.

Point System

We will be using a point system to rank everyone. You will get 1 point for participating. First, second and third place will get 3, 2, 1 points respectively. If there is a large group of people for a race, the highest level of each class/ascendancy will also gain an additional point. At the end of each race, we will ask everyone to stay on so that the race organize can jot all scores down via guild screen. If you must leave, then a screenshot with map and character screen open and sent to us on discord or here on forums will be sufficient.

Rewards

Rewards will be given at the end of each race season. The more people participate the greater the reward will be. This can range from Fever Coins, various MTX effects and even whole Armour MTX sets.

Race Types

Level Race: This is just race where highest level wins.
    Progression Race: This race, furthest progression wins.
    CI Rush: All play as Witch/Shadow must use this tree after that whatever path you may choose.
    BM Rush: All pay as Maraduer/Duelist must use this tree after that whatever path you may choose.
    Izaro Kill: Race to kill Izaro first.
    Act ??? Kill: Race to kill final boss of an act first.

All races be can be hardcore or softcore and carry various restrictions. Restrictions be be anything ranging for certain skills, weapon types and pathing of tree. All down to make them more interesting and fun to compete with. Races will be rotated out and replaced, modified, removed and improved as we see fit to best fit with Fever standards and ideas.

Times and dates will be announced in this thread when they are finalized. I will be hosting races, but I am also looking for 1 or 2 more people to help host (you can still compete when hosting). I am aiming for 20 race season and ideally would like them to last a month and no longer than a month and half.
    Last edited by madslane; 10-11-2017 at 07:10 AM.

Clan Officer
    1st Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant (1LT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Current Rankings

Harbinger Season

Name Points
    Last edited by madslane; 10-03-2017 at 05:07 AM.

Clan Officer
    1st Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant (1LT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Ranking Archives

Archive of previous seasons.

Clan Officer
    1st Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant (1LT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Schedule

Races are held every Wednesday at 8PM EST.
    Last edited by madslane; 10-11-2017 at 07:36 AM.

Clan Officer
    1st Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant (1LT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Last edited by madslane; 10-11-2017 at 07:37 AM.

Clan Member
    Private First Class
    Private First class (PFC)
    United States

User Info Menu

I am sorry I missed this, I have been having a lot of health issues lately and I was in the ER last night.

Clan Officer
    1st Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant (1LT)
    United States

User Info Menu

@Dismayven

Don't worry about it. Your health is more important.

Besides no one else showed up, so you didn't miss anything.

Get better dude.

Clan Member
    Private First Class
    Private First class (PFC)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madslane View Post
    @Dismayven

Don't worry about it. Your health is more important.

Besides no one else showed up, so you didn't miss anything.

Get better dude.
    I am trying to, its a big huge long story, 4 different autoimmune disorders. hundreds of symptoms and many many trips to doctors and the ER. I think I am finally on the upswing though after 10 years of trying to figure out what is going on.

I try to play PoE as much as I can (on days that my hands work and i am able to sit in a chair) since video games are about all I can do lol.