Clan General
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General (BG)
    United States

User Info Menu

Path Of Exile Meeting Notes

this is were all Meeting Notes will be posted
    (no post in this thread)
    Last edited by Axle; 08-16-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Clan General
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General (BG)
    United States

User Info Menu

Path Of Exile Meeting -8/16/2017-

We touched base on Recruiting i would like to see some more recruiting happening with in game officers if i haven't gotten you on the other discord link that has all the recruiting message that i would like you guys to copy and paste into global chat baum and myself came up with a step by step in recruiting also if you have any ideas on better ways just DM me in discord and i will go over it now fever recruiting goal is 10% of current roster but we can work are way up to that so my goal is will be 5% i think that would be a good beginner goal for us at least for now

Game nights
    The last game night went very well we had 12 members showing up thanks who all was there we talked about game nights rather it be farming currency,Maps or masters. We talked about the poe races that should be starting soon onces that starts we can do those for game nights because they're about and hour race that's perfect timing once that starts they have a calendar with the race name and times also theres description of each race i will be posting it on the forums

I asked some of the members about ideas for game nights and one came up with a raffle idea you put x amount of currency in the guild stash that will get you so many tickets to get auctioned item i think that would help with game nights we just have to find some items that are really good to do that with also once we get that going i will tell our PR team and have the blow up all over twitter facebook and youtube

We also talked about making a leaderboard system within fever not sure how to make it happen but i will find away now it's going to be a lot of maintaining current information and i will handle that no problem
    Axle

Clan Officer
    Captain
    Captain (CPT)
    United States

User Info Menu

We also talked about making a leaderboard system within fever not sure how to make it happen but i will find away now it's going to be a lot of maintaining current information and i will handle that no problem
    This may be doable with the existing ladder API. Or some other method. Manually inputting all Fever member account names, and having it scan there profile pages (all would need to be set to public, private is default) then display it via a ladder. No idea if this is possible, and I don't know much about API, but it could be one method if we/someone can figure it out.

Clan General
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General (BG)
    United States

User Info Menu

Wednesday 6th 7pm est
    i wanted to have a meeting to introduce new and veteran players. also answer any questions that any members might have some had questions about builds gems we also went over some of the new unique items and how they work.
    talked about game nights if anyone had any ideas on what game nights they want to see for this new league if you have ideas talk with @Madredz he is are new game night host. we also had a idea of maybe for members that spent 10 dollars or more that they would get a
    award ribbon

if you have any questions or ideas reply to this message thanks guys and i will see you friday exiles
    Axle