Thread: Starting PoE

Clan Members
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant (GYSGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Starting PoE

A friend recently quit Diablo three and got into PoE and I started today. I like it...I feel it's a mix of dungeon seige, Diablo and another f2p game I can't remember the name of it. (The talent system is very similar to it).

Sadly my play time is limited due to being a truck driver with maybe one to two days free to play. I team drive so I really have no downtime. Do we have a guild or do you guys allow super casual players to join?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

Clan Member
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant (GYSGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

There is a guild speak with @Axle he should be able to get you in the guild when he has time

Clan Officer
    1st Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant (1LT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Path of Exile - Player Roster - Apply here for invites!

Just post in there you account name/character name and someone will send ya an invite. Also active on discord or here if you got any questions.

My advice is to try your own build out to get a feel for the game then start a second character following a build guide.

Clan Members
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant (GYSGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madslane View Post
    Path of Exile - Player Roster - Apply here for invites!

Just post in there you account name/character name and someone will send ya an invite. Also active on discord or here if you got any questions.

My advice is to try your own build out to get a feel for the game then start a second character following a build guide.
    Ty. I'm playing with my own right now. Sadly I am in Cali getting produce to bring back to east coast

"Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

Clan General
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General (BG)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbizzle View Post
    A friend recently quit Diablo three and got into PoE and I started today. I like it...I feel it's a mix of dungeon seige, Diablo and another f2p game I can't remember the name of it. (The talent system is very similar to it).

Sadly my play time is limited due to being a truck driver with maybe one to two days free to play. I team drive so I really have no downtime. Do we have a guild or do you guys allow super casual players to join?

yes we have a guild i can get you in just do what @madslane said and apply on the roster or if you dont have time i can get you and guild and get you info down if you dont have the time too hope to see you in game Exile
    Axle

Clan Members
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant (GYSGT)
    United States

User Info Menu

I'ma try to get on this afternoon or tonight. Almost home.