Thread: Offracing

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    United States

User Info Menu

Offracing

I just now figured out that they made separate MMR for all the races and random for 1v1 while I wasn't playing this game. So now I'm trying to place as Terran and it is......interesting.

Why don't the workers become the buildings? Why can't I just make marines, A-move and win?

To Bronze league I go!
    Add me on Battle.net tiltedslim #1368

Clan Member
    Private
    Private Rank (PVT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tiltedslim View Post
    I just now figured out that they made separate MMR for all the races and random for 1v1 while I wasn't playing this game. So now I'm trying to place as Terran and it is......interesting.

Why don't the workers become the buildings? Why can't I just make marines, A-move and win?

To Bronze league I go!
    To Bronze league you go? When did you leave man

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kumih0 View Post
    To Bronze league you go? When did you leave man
    Aw you're cute.

I haven't been bronze since season 1 of WoL man c'mon. I did actually think of you when I started wanting to learn Terran. I was thinking of playing unranked or practicing or something like that and then I remember that night that you, me, and Billy Da Bob all played random games and played them all ranked because fuck it. So I said fuck it, and played ranked.

I got to Gold with Terran so meh.
    Add me on Battle.net tiltedslim #1368

Clan Member
    Private
    Private Rank (PVT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tiltedslim View Post
    Aw you're cute.

I haven't been bronze since season 1 of WoL man c'mon. I did actually think of you when I started wanting to learn Terran. I was thinking of playing unranked or practicing or something like that and then I remember that night that you, me, and Billy Da Bob all played random games and played them all ranked because fuck it. So I said fuck it, and played ranked.

I got to Gold with Terran so meh.
    Oh man the good old days. I'm about to start playing starcraft again after 2 years off lol

5. Likes |Fever| tiltedslim liked this post