View Poll Results: What type of guides would you like to see in the podcast?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Campaign (on Brutal)

1 11.11%
  • Co-op (for mutations or each map)

4 44.44%
  • 1v1

3 33.33%
  • Team multiplayer

5 55.56%
  • Race specific

4 44.44%
  • Counter

3 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Psi-Ops Academy Questions

Banned
    United States

User Info Menu

Psi-Ops Academy Questions

Hello all,

While I'd like to start up the Psi-Ops Academy I can't commit to a specific time right now. However, I'd still like to do something with the Academy. My plan is to create a podcast series devoted to games (board and video). Part of that podcast series would contain some guides for SC2. I'm still working on the details for the podcast but I'd like to know what you'd like to see within the guides for SC2. Additionally, if you have anything else other than SC2 or something I didn't add in the poll that you'd like to see in the podcast post below!
    Campaign:
    I found that being able to beat every mission in all the campaigns was very helpful in my overall multiplayer experience. While the campaign is more focused around the story, you can still learn skills within it to help you in the other areas of SC2.
    Co-op:
    Some missions are harder than others and sometime the Mutations can be a pain to defeat. These guides would be focused on helping players beat each map on brutal, what commanders excel at and/or mutations

1v1:
    Guides for tactics that could help climb the ranks of the 1v1 ladder.

Team multiplayer:
    Guides for tacitcs and teamwork advice to climb the 2v2, 2v2, or 3v3 ladders.

Race specific:
    Basic-Intermediate guide for each race. When to use each unit, how to go about defeating each type of match-up (Protoss vs Protoss/Zerg/Terran).

Counter:
    How to counter certain units/build or whatever you might find yourself against while out there conducting battle.

Thanks in advance for your feedback and remember if you think of something I didn't please mention it below!

Sincerely,

Arimil
    Last edited by Arimil; 01-09-2017 at 11:55 PM.

United States

User Info Menu

If you need a comedic foil to be absolutely stupid, hit me up. But speaking for the RTS-inept I think it'd be kinda cool to go over the SC2 'meta', what strategies the races use and how to implement them, etc.

3. Thanks Arimil thanked for this post
    Likes Arimil liked this post