Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: NA LCS Discussion Thread

Clan Officer
    2nd Lieutenant
    Second Lieutenant (2LT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SathKa View Post
    i dont lioke the BO1 its a downgrade for the Bo3 i mean look at Korea thery play only Bo5 more games mean a advantage and that is also a point at why thery are as good as thery care us in ervy sieres you have to adapt was the enemy is doing and the ones that adapet quicker will win and be on top of anything ina bo1 you dont have that

you will play ech team once so how will you improve ok you have to play vs a diff team but you dont have to adpet to tem in a way you would if you play vs the same team 2 times or more plus you only play 1/3 of the games omparte to the best region Korea

so Bo1 is a way to held Western teams down Riot dont care about us Na is for tem just to make money thry milk them but Na is happy wiht that and EU ist Geting Destroey fo what threy are the Rewgion wiht the best pool of Talents excet for midlaners

i mean i know What nd How the NA LCs is going to happen in 2018 but EU thery dont say a gd word only shits on EU cuz of Saying costwiese EU is only cost them Money instat of generate money for the Produktion of Eu Lcs i real start to hat Riot thery should look a blizzard and what thery do wiht Overwatch bliz is has not so much exp as riot in teams of e-sport but thery allredy supast riot in lower than one Year

sorry for that bit offtopic and little rand but srly what riot is doing ist not Healthey at all
    Its truely not. As someone who used to work with the Cloud 9 organization I can personally tell you to think of the games you actually see on stage as a first grade spelling test. Teams spend all week "studying" for this "test". IE: they will scrim other teams and occasionally other regions 10-20 times EVERY week. plus the players all play solo queue on top of that. By the end of the season the games you see broadcast only account for about 10-15% of the total practice time utilized by the teams. You just have to see the whole picture.

Clan Officer
    2nd Lieutenant
    Second Lieutenant (2LT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Hey everybody, Just wanted to brag about my boys over at Cloud9! With their 5-8th place finish at this years World Championships C9 has overtaken TSM as NA's most successful international team!
    -Fifty

Clan Officer
    2nd Lieutenant
    Second Lieutenant (2LT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Finally got to watch the games. Man that was disappointing to see C9 lose.

Clan General
    General
    Clan General (GEN)
    United States

User Info Menu

Any thoughts on the 4 new LCS teams?

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627