Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Alert: The forums are currently turned off!

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
    Likes Likes:  1

Favourite Team? Favourite Merch Clothing?

I found two shirts i like: "Thresh" Graphic T-Shirts by Mandar In | Redbubble http://www.redbubble.com/people/rewm...location=front What are

Rate This Thread: Favourite Team? Favourite Merch Clothing?

Rated out of 5: | Total: 0 ratings given and has been viewed 134 times.

1. Staff Sergeant
      Australia

Fever Coins
      1,820 Favourite Team? Favourite Merch Clothing?

06-14-2016, 04:02 AM

What are your favourite teams?

Favourite jersey designs?

Favourite Merch?

I've never followed a single team much, i play on OCE and don't know much about any of our teams.

What is it about the teams that your favor that makes you follow them rather than just observing all matches for a neutral stance?

Perhaps we need a fever clan jersey design?

I would love a jersey tailored to support Even something like Thresh on one side, Janna on the other, the balance between aggression and pacifism, the clash of white/gold with black/green.
    2. 06-14-2016, 04:02 AM
      What are your favourite teams?

Favourite jersey designs?

Favourite Merch?

I've never followed a single team much, i play on OCE and don't know much about any of our teams.

What is it about the teams that your favor that makes you follow them rather than just observing all matches for a neutral stance?

Perhaps we need a fever clan jersey design?

I would love a jersey tailored to support Even something like Thresh on one side, Janna on the other, the balance between aggression and pacifism, the clash of white/gold with black/green.
      Twitter Facebook Google+
    3. Gunnery Sergeant
      United States

Main Game
      League of Legends
      Fever Coins
      3,390 Favourite Team? Favourite Merch Clothing?

06-14-2016, 04:33 PM
      I love the LCK team Jin Air and have been a fan of CLG since mid season 2. CLG also has some of my favorite jersey designs with the blue on black but SKT also has some pretty awesome ones. What do my two favorite teams have in common? They both play a methodical 1/3/1 split push and starve out their opponents. Jin Air's average game time is 45-50 minutes and they the kills per minute is like .3, they won't kill you, but you can't kill them. They will push you off of every objective with either pressure or by threatening a fight. CLG plays a similar style with a huge focus on team play rather than individual talent though their players are all fairly individually talented.
      Blood may run thicker than water, but love runs thicker than blood.
    4. 06-14-2016, 04:33 PM
      I love the LCK team Jin Air and have been a fan of CLG since mid season 2. CLG also has some of my favorite jersey designs with the blue on black but SKT also has some pretty awesome ones. What do my two favorite teams have in common? They both play a methodical 1/3/1 split push and starve out their opponents. Jin Air's average game time is 45-50 minutes and they the kills per minute is like .3, they won't kill you, but you can't kill them. They will push you off of every objective with either pressure or by threatening a fight. CLG plays a similar style with a huge focus on team play rather than individual talent though their players are all fairly individually talented.
    5. Thanks |Fever| spiersie thanked for this post
      Likes |Fever| spiersie liked this post
    6. Staff Sergeant
      Australia

Fever Coins
      1,820 Favourite Team? Favourite Merch Clothing?

06-14-2016, 05:10 PM
      Originally Posted by Maru Amoriani
      While the sound of 45-50 minute games once in the upper leagues sounds tiresome, the fact that they have a long game plan is awesome, especially when it seems so many focus on ending the game quick now. Force the enemy into fighting on your terms, in territory they aren't familiar with.
    7. 06-14-2016, 05:10 PM
      Originally Posted by Maru Amoriani
      While the sound of 45-50 minute games once in the upper leagues sounds tiresome, the fact that they have a long game plan is awesome, especially when it seems so many focus on ending the game quick now. Force the enemy into fighting on your terms, in territory they aren't familiar with.