Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: League of Legends Helpful Links [Updated]

Non-Member
    United States

User Info Menu

@Poly Oh, sweet. Sounds good then. I actually just found this, I think it's in beta testing right now.

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by k Velorum View Post
    @Poly Oh, sweet. Sounds good then. I actually just found this, I think it's in beta testing right now.
    yeah, its one of solomids new websites

United States

User Info Menu

no love for mobafire its not the best, but some of the guides are good, and isn't the purpose of a guide just to learn how a champion works in general then branching off and making your own personal build? in which case any site would be good imo. just mah two cents

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chili4Lok0 View Post
    no love for mobafire its not the best, but some of the guides are good, and isn't the purpose of a guide just to learn how a champion works in general then branching off and making your own personal build? in which case any site would be good imo. just mah two cents
    Why would you use mobafire when there are good websites out there? Mobafire is a noob trap, which unfortunately works.

United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Poly View Post
    Why would you use mobafire when there are good websites out there? Mobafire is a noob trap, which unfortunately works.
    first one that came up on google, gave me all the basic info I needed to see how a champ works, then I took it from there

Non-Member
    Mexico

User Info Menu

helpful tough, i used to get all my guides from mobafire but its true many are made by low lvl players

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    United States

User Info Menu

Updated with new links, changed some stuff too

Non-Member
    New Zealand

User Info Menu

LoLPro is perma-out-of-date and recently many of the skill descriptions are plain wrong. Like it says Gragas Q slows movement instead of slows attack speed and his W makes his next autoattack deal % health damage. Don't know if prank or PBE data or what.

I think there are good guides on Mobafire (and many bad ones), why not?

Non-Member
    United States

User Info Menu

Nice to have an updated thread with this kind of stuff!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Denmark

User Info Menu

I would also point out this one: League of Legends Game & Summoner Lookups – LoLSkill it will show you a lot of information about your summoner, and when Ranked starts again, it will tell you what "skill" level you are with a specific champion.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

No taggable source landed on this page from a search engine, yet! - FeverClan
SEO Blog