Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Alert: The forums are currently turned off!

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
    Likes Likes:  3

Updates: League of Legends Helpful Links [Updated]

@Poly can you comb through this for updates?

Go First 12345 Last

Rate This Thread: League of Legends Helpful Links [Updated]

Rated out of 5: | Total: 0 ratings given and has been viewed 7027 times.

1. Join Date
      Jun 2012

04-04-2013, 02:06 PM
      @Poly Oh, sweet. Sounds good then. I actually just found this, I think it's in beta testing right now.
    2. 04-04-2013, 02:06 PM
      @Poly Oh, sweet. Sounds good then. I actually just found this, I think it's in beta testing right now.
    3. Leave of Absence
      Clan Warrant Officer 2
      United States

Nickname
      King of League
      Fever Coins
      22,030 League of Legends Helpful Links [Updated]

04-04-2013, 05:56 PM
      Originally Posted by k Velorum
      yeah, its one of solomids new websites

4. 04-04-2013, 05:56 PM
      Originally Posted by k Velorum
      yeah, its one of solomids new websites
    5. Join Date
      Jul 2012

04-04-2013, 06:22 PM
      no love for mobafire its not the best, but some of the guides are good, and isn't the purpose of a guide just to learn how a champion works in general then branching off and making your own personal build? in which case any site would be good imo. just mah two cents
    6. 04-04-2013, 06:22 PM
      no love for mobafire its not the best, but some of the guides are good, and isn't the purpose of a guide just to learn how a champion works in general then branching off and making your own personal build? in which case any site would be good imo. just mah two cents
    7. Leave of Absence
      Clan Warrant Officer 2
      United States

Nickname
      King of League
      Fever Coins

04-05-2013, 05:35 AM
      Originally Posted by Chili4Lok0
      Why would you use mobafire when there are good websites out there? Mobafire is a noob trap, which unfortunately works.

8. 04-05-2013, 05:35 AM
      Originally Posted by Chili4Lok0
      Why would you use mobafire when there are good websites out there? Mobafire is a noob trap, which unfortunately works.
    9. Join Date
      Jul 2012

04-05-2013, 08:29 AM
      Originally Posted by Poly
      first one that came up on google, gave me all the basic info I needed to see how a champ works, then I took it from there
    10. 04-05-2013, 08:29 AM
      Originally Posted by Poly
      first one that came up on google, gave me all the basic info I needed to see how a champ works, then I took it from there
    11. Join Date
      May 2013

05-26-2013, 07:31 PM
      helpful tough, i used to get all my guides from mobafire but its true many are made by low lvl players
    12. 05-26-2013, 07:31 PM
      helpful tough, i used to get all my guides from mobafire but its true many are made by low lvl players
    13. Leave of Absence
      Clan Warrant Officer 2
      United States

Nickname
      King of League
      Fever Coins

06-15-2013, 04:55 PM
      Updated with new links, changed some stuff too

14. 06-15-2013, 04:55 PM
      Updated with new links, changed some stuff too
    15. Join Date
      Mar 2014

03-28-2014, 07:35 PM
      LoLPro is perma-out-of-date and recently many of the skill descriptions are plain wrong. Like it says Gragas Q slows movement instead of slows attack speed and his W makes his next autoattack deal % health damage. Don't know if prank or PBE data or what.

I think there are good guides on Mobafire (and many bad ones), why not?
    16. 03-28-2014, 07:35 PM
      LoLPro is perma-out-of-date and recently many of the skill descriptions are plain wrong. Like it says Gragas Q slows movement instead of slows attack speed and his W makes his next autoattack deal % health damage. Don't know if prank or PBE data or what.

I think there are good guides on Mobafire (and many bad ones), why not?
    17. Leave of Absence
      Clan Warrant Officer 2
      United States

Main Game
      Heroes of the Storm, Madden, PSN
      Fever Coins
      28,880 League of Legends Helpful Links [Updated]

04-27-2014, 01:39 PM
      Nice to have an updated thread with this kind of stuff!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    18. 04-27-2014, 01:39 PM
      Nice to have an updated thread with this kind of stuff!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    19. Join Date
      Nov 2014

11-12-2014, 06:59 AM
      I would also point out this one: League of Legends Game & Summoner Lookups – LoLSkill it will show you a lot of information about your summoner, and when Ranked starts again, it will tell you what "skill" level you are with a specific champion.
    20. 11-12-2014, 06:59 AM
      I would also point out this one: League of Legends Game & Summoner Lookups – LoLSkill it will show you a lot of information about your summoner, and when Ranked starts again, it will tell you what "skill" level you are with a specific champion.

Go First 12345 Last

Visitors found this page by searching for:

No taggable source landed on this page from a search engine, yet! - FeverClan
    SEO Blog