Thread: New Meta ( Northern Realms still not very good :( )

Clan Member
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal (LCPL)
    Philippines

User Info Menu

New Meta ( Northern Realms still not very good :( )

Clan Officer
    Captain
    Captain (CPT)
    Netherlands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MutterSchwein View Post
    I've been using a NR Swarm deck, it's pretty alright http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/34075-swims-swarm but those Africa decks are bettter now.
    Haven't played Gwent this week though, was in top 500 but I just really couldn't get myself to play 5 hours everyday lol. It was N7 day/week so I played Mass Effect only

RIP Infinite Crisis: 26/05/15 - 14/08/15

Clan Member
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal (LCPL)
    Philippines

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BruC0Ndr View Post
    I've been using a NR Swarm deck, it's pretty alright Swim'''s Swarm - Gwent Decks but those Africa decks are bettter now.
    Haven't played Gwent this week though, was in top 500 but I just really couldn't get myself to play 5 hours everyday lol. It was N7 day/week so I played Mass Effect only
    But not good enough for ranked games sadly. It seems Control is the only way to go now.

Yeah haven't seen you online in a while too I was wondering.

Clan Officer
    Captain
    Captain (CPT)
    Netherlands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MutterSchwein View Post
    But not good enough for ranked games sadly. It seems Control is the only way to go now.

Yeah haven't seen you online in a while too I was wondering.
    Yeah sorry I'm at ME2 now haha still got ME3 and Andromeda for the marathon. I'm on discord though, I'm mostly just chilling in members, if you see me on on discord you can always hit me up and we'll chat Gwent

Clan Member
    Private
    Private Rank (PVT)
    Canada

User Info Menu

I havne't played much NR at all, it's my least played faction and untill today I had 0 wins as the filthy Nordlings. With the introduction of the faction war I decided to play some NR as it looks like they are probably going to win and I'd like a premium Dj Extra.

I haven't lost a game yet with this deck.

Raw Power Officially Busted now by Royal Decree - Gwent Decks

Admitedly I've only been playing it in casual, as I didn't want to tank my MMR, but I've been being matched with resonably high level and rank players (lvl 50 + / rank 19 +) using strong decks and it's been performing pretty well imo.

Eskel is a flex gold slot and sometimes he has a hard time finding decent value, as this deck doesn't run Thaler.
    Last edited by Sn0wCr45h; 12-05-2017 at 11:10 PM.

6. Likes |Fever| BruC0Ndr liked this post
    Clan Officer
    Captain
    Captain (CPT)
    Netherlands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sn0wCr45h View Post
    I havne't played much NR at all, it's my least played faction and untill today I had 0 wins as the filthy Nordlings. With the introduction of the faction war I decided to play some NR as it looks like they are probably going to win and I'd like a premium Dj Extra.

I haven't lost a game yet with this deck.

Raw Power Officially Busted now by Royal Decree - Gwent Decks

Admitedly I've only been playing it in casual, as I didn't want to tank my MMR, but I've been being matched with resonably high level and rank players (lvl 50 + / rank 19 +) using strong decks and it's been performing pretty well imo.

Eskel is a flex gold slot and sometimes he has a hard time finding decent value, as this deck doesn't run Thaler.
    what i'd do is run Ves and a Ban Ard tutor just for some extra mulligans if you run into trouble. Then it's a very similair deck than i have.

And I feel like Battering Ram has a bit more value than a trebuchet.

But never change a winning deck right? If it's working you shouldn't change

Clan Member
    Private
    Private Rank (PVT)
    Canada

User Info Menu

Not having a great deal of experience with machines (other than being on the recieving end) I haven't formed an opinion on a favourite, but Battering Ram does seem to feature quite heavily in peeps decks. GwentUp Meta report shows it as the most popular machine for Foltest and Radovid, with it also being the 4th most popular machine for Henselt.

Clan Officer
    Captain
    Captain (CPT)
    Netherlands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sn0wCr45h View Post
    Not having a great deal of experience with machines (other than being on the recieving end) I haven't formed an opinion on a favourite, but Battering Ram does seem to feature quite heavily in peeps decks. GwentUp Meta report shows it as the most popular machine for Foltest and Radovid, with it also being the 4th most popular machine for Henselt.
    yeah it's really valuable.

Just had my first NR win on my PC account haha. It's funny to see new players in casual. They don't really know what they are doing. He scorched himself and saved Foltest for round 2.

I feel bad for playing against these players but I'm almost lvl 10 i'll just jump right into ladder. Just needed that win for the faction challenge

Clan Member
    Private
    Private Rank (PVT)
    Canada

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BruC0Ndr View Post
    He scorched himself and saved Foltest for round 2.
    Self Scorch - A gwent right of passage

11. Likes |Fever| BruC0Ndr liked this post