Alert: The forums are currently turned off!

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  5

Updates: Recruit, recruit and recruit!

Hey guys! We have a goal to increase our player base and the easiest way i see it happening right now is recruiting in game! After the game or at the e

Rate This Thread: Recruit, recruit and recruit!

Rated out of 5: | Total: 0 ratings given and has been viewed 290 times.

1. Brigadier General
    Brigadier General (BG)
    Croatia

Main Game
    Dota 2
    Nickname
    MyLittleBun - Half Man Half Amazing
    Fever Coins
    53,380 Recruit, recruit and recruit!

02-13-2017, 08:51 AM

Recruit, recruit and recruit!

Hey guys! We have a goal to increase our player base and the easiest way i see it happening right now is recruiting in game!

After the game or at the end of it just send a message like this:

Code:
    Check out Feverclan.com international multigaming community!
    Or anything in this manner! If you use autoexec.cfg you can bind a key there to say this message automaticly when you press coresponding key.

What you get out of it?

• Well we will increase player pool meaning easier to find a 5-stack, Battle cup, ranked games etc.

• You will progress faster withing Fever ranks with more people you recruit (They need to put you as refferal when they apply)

• We will have more people for inhouse gaming nights and tournaments!

• and many more...

The sooner we get the numbers we need the sooner we will be starting to host game nights and tournaments like in the old days! Not to mention all activities will be recognized and there are many open slots for Officers in the Dota 2 section!

I will mass mention people from the list of all dota members, if you are no longer a member or no longer interested in dota just reply in thread under and mention me. So i can delete you from future mass tags regarding this section!

@aaa @aceofspikes @Agachee @Annihilator @Aphex @Barretrifle @Chrome @Deathopus @digitalblade @Drake @Drag @fare @folster @gamerhellborn @GucciMagiK @Halcyon @Junior @Kimenu @Konquer @Kyojin @Lucyfer @Luzian @Magrath @Majes @mikethete @Mizu @moe @MorbidLemming @Mr Zablinx @NooDL @pinkman @RobinToth @robocoaster @Rocket Scientist @Rookie @shacram @Shanill @ShortySwe @sleeping at @Smokus @TheBossGuy @Tomberry @WmW @wongshehvun @Zomby @Supguy123 @ToastySalmon @Keygiwawah @Librinox @BurningWillow

@Kimenu @Thundernut
    Last edited by BigPun; 02-13-2017 at 10:21 AM.

2. 02-13-2017, 08:51 AM
    Hey guys! We have a goal to increase our player base and the easiest way i see it happening right now is recruiting in game!

After the game or at the end of it just send a message like this:

Code:
    Check out Feverclan.com international multigaming community!
    Or anything in this manner! If you use autoexec.cfg you can bind a key there to say this message automaticly when you press coresponding key.

What you get out of it?

• Well we will increase player pool meaning easier to find a 5-stack, Battle cup, ranked games etc.

• You will progress faster withing Fever ranks with more people you recruit (They need to put you as refferal when they apply)

• We will have more people for inhouse gaming nights and tournaments!

• and many more...

The sooner we get the numbers we need the sooner we will be starting to host game nights and tournaments like in the old days! Not to mention all activities will be recognized and there are many open slots for Officers in the Dota 2 section!

I will mass mention people from the list of all dota members, if you are no longer a member or no longer interested in dota just reply in thread under and mention me. So i can delete you from future mass tags regarding this section!

@aaa @aceofspikes @Agachee @Annihilator @Aphex @Barretrifle @Chrome @Deathopus @digitalblade @Drake @Drag @fare @folster @gamerhellborn @GucciMagiK @Halcyon @Junior @Kimenu @Konquer @Kyojin @Lucyfer @Luzian @Magrath @Majes @mikethete @Mizu @moe @MorbidLemming @Mr Zablinx @NooDL @pinkman @RobinToth @robocoaster @Rocket Scientist @Rookie @shacram @Shanill @ShortySwe @sleeping at @Smokus @TheBossGuy @Tomberry @WmW @wongshehvun @Zomby @Supguy123 @ToastySalmon @Keygiwawah @Librinox @BurningWillow

@Kimenu @Thundernut
    Twitter Facebook Google+
  3. Brigadier General
    Brigadier General (BG)
    Croatia

Main Game
    Dota 2
    Nickname
    MyLittleBun - Half Man Half Amazing
    Fever Coins
    53,380 Recruit, recruit and recruit!

02-14-2017, 05:25 PM
    Also anyone i didnt tag and want to be up to date with the section reply under and i will add you for future stuff.

4. 02-14-2017, 05:25 PM
    Also anyone i didnt tag and want to be up to date with the section reply under and i will add you for future stuff.
  5. Major
    Major (MJR)
    Kuwait

Main Game
    Napoleon Total War
    Fever Coins
    11,220 Recruit, recruit and recruit!
    Clan Jobs
    1: Application Team Member
    2: MOTF Member
    3: Assistant Company Commander Dota 2
    4: Facebook Coordinator

02-18-2017, 07:36 AM
    Great post and idea, add me if that's fine.
  6. Thanks |Fever| BigPun thanked for this post
    Likes |Fever| BigPun liked this post
  7. Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant (SSG)
    Macedonia

Main Game
    DOTA 2
    Fever Coins
    3,630 Recruit, recruit and recruit!

02-24-2017, 05:56 AM
    I've setup that keybind a long time ago, but forget to press it for some games Will try to spam more
  8. 02-24-2017, 05:56 AM
    I've setup that keybind a long time ago, but forget to press it for some games Will try to spam more
  9. Likes |Fever| BigPun liked this post