Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Alert: The forums are currently turned off!

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  6
    Likes Likes:  5

Updates: Recruit, recruit and recruit!

Hey guys! We have a goal to increase our player base and the easiest way i see it happening right now is recruiting in game! After the game or at the e

Rate This Thread: Recruit, recruit and recruit!

Rated out of 5: | Total: 0 ratings given and has been viewed 162 times.

1. Brigadier General
      Brigadier General (BG)
      Croatia

Main Game
      Dota 2
      Nickname
      MyLittleBun - Half Man Half Amazing
      Fever Coins
      52,530 Recruit, recruit and recruit!
      Clan Jobs
      1: Dota 2 Company Commander

02-13-2017, 08:51 AM

Recruit, recruit and recruit!

Hey guys! We have a goal to increase our player base and the easiest way i see it happening right now is recruiting in game!

After the game or at the end of it just send a message like this:

Code:
      Check out Feverclan.com international multigaming community!
      Or anything in this manner! If you use autoexec.cfg you can bind a key there to say this message automaticly when you press coresponding key.

What you get out of it?

• Well we will increase player pool meaning easier to find a 5-stack, Battle cup, ranked games etc.

• You will progress faster withing Fever ranks with more people you recruit (They need to put you as refferal when they apply)

• We will have more people for inhouse gaming nights and tournaments!

• and many more...

The sooner we get the numbers we need the sooner we will be starting to host game nights and tournaments like in the old days! Not to mention all activities will be recognized and there are many open slots for Officers in the Dota 2 section!

I will mass mention people from the list of all dota members, if you are no longer a member or no longer interested in dota just reply in thread under and mention me. So i can delete you from future mass tags regarding this section!

@aaa @aceofspikes @Agachee @Annihilator @Aphex @Barretrifle @Chrome @Deathopus @digitalblade @Drake @Drag @fare @folster @gamerhellborn @GucciMagiK @Halcyon @Junior @Kimenu @Konquer @Kyojin @Lucyfer @Luzian @Magrath @Majes @mikethete @Mizu @moe @MorbidLemming @Mr Zablinx @NooDL @pinkman @RobinToth @robocoaster @Rocket Scientist @Rookie @shacram @Shanill @ShortySwe @sleeping at @Smokus @TheBossGuy @Tomberry @WmW @wongshehvun @Zomby @Supguy123 @ToastySalmon @Keygiwawah @Librinox @BurningWillow

@Kimenu @Thundernut
      Last edited by BigPun; 02-13-2017 at 10:21 AM.

2. 02-13-2017, 08:51 AM
      Hey guys! We have a goal to increase our player base and the easiest way i see it happening right now is recruiting in game!

After the game or at the end of it just send a message like this:

Code:
      Check out Feverclan.com international multigaming community!
      Or anything in this manner! If you use autoexec.cfg you can bind a key there to say this message automaticly when you press coresponding key.

What you get out of it?

• Well we will increase player pool meaning easier to find a 5-stack, Battle cup, ranked games etc.

• You will progress faster withing Fever ranks with more people you recruit (They need to put you as refferal when they apply)

• We will have more people for inhouse gaming nights and tournaments!

• and many more...

The sooner we get the numbers we need the sooner we will be starting to host game nights and tournaments like in the old days! Not to mention all activities will be recognized and there are many open slots for Officers in the Dota 2 section!

I will mass mention people from the list of all dota members, if you are no longer a member or no longer interested in dota just reply in thread under and mention me. So i can delete you from future mass tags regarding this section!

@aaa @aceofspikes @Agachee @Annihilator @Aphex @Barretrifle @Chrome @Deathopus @digitalblade @Drake @Drag @fare @folster @gamerhellborn @GucciMagiK @Halcyon @Junior @Kimenu @Konquer @Kyojin @Lucyfer @Luzian @Magrath @Majes @mikethete @Mizu @moe @MorbidLemming @Mr Zablinx @NooDL @pinkman @RobinToth @robocoaster @Rocket Scientist @Rookie @shacram @Shanill @ShortySwe @sleeping at @Smokus @TheBossGuy @Tomberry @WmW @wongshehvun @Zomby @Supguy123 @ToastySalmon @Keygiwawah @Librinox @BurningWillow

@Kimenu @Thundernut
      Twitter Facebook Google+
    3. Brigadier General
      Brigadier General (BG)
      Croatia

Main Game
      Dota 2
      Nickname
      MyLittleBun - Half Man Half Amazing
      Fever Coins
      52,530 Recruit, recruit and recruit!
      Clan Jobs
      1: Dota 2 Company Commander

02-14-2017, 05:25 PM
      Also anyone i didnt tag and want to be up to date with the section reply under and i will add you for future stuff.

4. 02-14-2017, 05:25 PM
      Also anyone i didnt tag and want to be up to date with the section reply under and i will add you for future stuff.
    5. 1st Lieutenant
      First Lieutenant (1LT)
      Kuwait

Main Game
      Napoleon Total War
      Fever Coins
      9,370 Recruit, recruit and recruit!
      Clan Jobs
      1: Application Team Member
      2: MOTF Member
      3: Recruiting Department Member
      4: Assistant Company Commander Dota 2

02-18-2017, 07:36 AM
      Great post and idea, add me if that's fine.
    6. Thanks |Fever| BigPun thanked for this post
      Likes |Fever| BigPun liked this post
    7. Staff Sergeant
      Staff Sergeant (SSG)
      Macedonia

Main Game
      DOTA 2
      Fever Coins
      3,620 Recruit, recruit and recruit!

02-24-2017, 05:56 AM
      I've setup that keybind a long time ago, but forget to press it for some games Will try to spam more
    8. 02-24-2017, 05:56 AM
      I've setup that keybind a long time ago, but forget to press it for some games Will try to spam more
    9. Likes |Fever| BigPun liked this post