Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Alert: The forums are currently turned off!

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  1

Join the Recruiting Team

The Recruiting Team needs you! Hey everyone I am looking for members to help spread the word about Fever Clan. For those that don't know the Recruiting

Rate This Thread: Join the Recruiting Team

Rated out of 5: | Total: 0 ratings given and has been viewed 1656 times.

1. Commander Of the Army
      Join the Recruiting Team
      United States

Main Game
      Diablo 3
      Nickname
      Fever Coins
      89,500 Join the Recruiting Team
      Clan Jobs
      1: Head of HR Staffing
      2: Fever Clan Historian

01-31-2016, 03:12 PM

Join the Recruiting Team

The Recruiting Team needs you!

Hey everyone I am looking for members to help spread the word about Fever Clan. For those that don't know the Recruiting Team has recruitment threads on various websites. What members of the Recruiting Team do is make sure those threads stay at the top so Fever Clan is the first thing people see when the are looking for a clan, guild or just people to play games with.

The job

• Bump the recruitment threads based on the traffic type set. Traffic types are set based on the activity of the forum or website. If the website is a highly active one that means we would need to bump our recruitment more often to make sure it stays on top of the list. With less activity the thread would need bumped less and the traffic type would be set lower.
      • Answer any questions that someon may ask on the threads you are bumping. If someone replies to the read you are bumping asking a questions it's your job to answer that question.

The job perks!

• For every two referrals you get you will receive a rank-up!
      • For every referral you also get 500 Fever Coins
      • When you reach 5 referrals you will earn the Recruitment Ribbon There are also ribbons for 15, 35, 100 and 250 referrals
      • There is also the Recruiter of the Month Award
      • Possible OIT recommendations

Recruiting is one of if not the most important job in the clan. Without people there wouldn't be anyone to play with.

We currently have three threads for WoW:

Low Traffic threads must be bumped at least once per week.

Low Traffic | | [H] <The Fever> Mal'Ganis: Looking for Legion Raiders
      Low Traffic | | http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747655788#1
      Low Traffic | | http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...egion-raiders/

If your interested or got any questions, please contact Renvenar - or leave a message in this thread!
      Last edited by Renvenar; 10-05-2016 at 12:17 PM.
    2. 01-31-2016, 03:12 PM
      The Recruiting Team needs you!

Hey everyone I am looking for members to help spread the word about Fever Clan. For those that don't know the Recruiting Team has recruitment threads on various websites. What members of the Recruiting Team do is make sure those threads stay at the top so Fever Clan is the first thing people see when the are looking for a clan, guild or just people to play games with.

The job

• Bump the recruitment threads based on the traffic type set. Traffic types are set based on the activity of the forum or website. If the website is a highly active one that means we would need to bump our recruitment more often to make sure it stays on top of the list. With less activity the thread would need bumped less and the traffic type would be set lower.
      • Answer any questions that someon may ask on the threads you are bumping. If someone replies to the read you are bumping asking a questions it's your job to answer that question.

The job perks!

• For every two referrals you get you will receive a rank-up!
      • For every referral you also get 500 Fever Coins
      • When you reach 5 referrals you will earn the Recruitment Ribbon There are also ribbons for 15, 35, 100 and 250 referrals
      • There is also the Recruiter of the Month Award
      • Possible OIT recommendations

Recruiting is one of if not the most important job in the clan. Without people there wouldn't be anyone to play with.

We currently have three threads for WoW:

Low Traffic threads must be bumped at least once per week.

Low Traffic | | [H] <The Fever> Mal'Ganis: Looking for Legion Raiders
      Low Traffic | | http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747655788#1
      Low Traffic | | http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...egion-raiders/

If your interested or got any questions, please contact Renvenar - or leave a message in this thread!
      Twitter Facebook Google+
    3. First Sergeant
      Join the Recruiting Team
      United States

Main Game
      World of Warcraft, Overwatch
      Fever Coins
      3,110 Join the Recruiting Team

02-01-2016, 11:09 PM
      What about posting plugs for the clan in other mediums? I try to promote Fever in every video I create on my channel at least in passing, either in the description or during the video itself.
    4. 02-01-2016, 11:09 PM
      What about posting plugs for the clan in other mediums? I try to promote Fever in every video I create on my channel at least in passing, either in the description or during the video itself.
    5. Likes DeSpoT14 liked this post
    6. Sergeant Major of the Army
      Join the Recruiting Team
      United States

Main Game
      World Of Warcraft
      Fever Coins
      30,570 Join the Recruiting Team

07-25-2016, 02:51 PM
      @Havok @Bob_o @heybob

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15141364869#1

We need to get a new post on guild recruitment.. old one is obsolete. Focus on raid times, loot system, heroics into mythic, and then a short piece about Fever and how to join. Also a mention of our casual raid. Accepting all classes etc.
    7. 07-25-2016, 02:51 PM
      @Havok @Bob_o @heybob

We need to get a new post on guild recruitment.. old one is obsolete. Focus on raid times, loot system, heroics into mythic, and then a short piece about Fever and how to join. Also a mention of our casual raid. Accepting all classes etc.
    8. Captain
      Join the Recruiting Team
      United States

Main Game
      WoW, Diablo 3
      Fever Coins
      54,360 Join the Recruiting Team
      Clan Jobs
      1: Recruiting Dept. Member
      2: CO: 3-3-7

07-25-2016, 04:19 PM
      Originally Posted by zefirus
      @Havok @Bob_o @heybob

Okay, I think what I'll do is just copy the icy-veins one for mmo-champ and battlenet, assuming it checks out with Kittymae on the recruiting side of the house. Sound good?
      http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...egion-raiders/
      Battletag: Havok#1901
      Uplay: Mr.Havok.
    9. 07-25-2016, 04:19 PM
      Originally Posted by zefirus
      @Havok @Bob_o @heybob

Okay, I think what I'll do is just copy the icy-veins one for mmo-champ and battlenet, assuming it checks out with Kittymae on the recruiting side of the house. Sound good?
      http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...egion-raiders/
    10. Captain
      Join the Recruiting Team
      United States

Main Game
      WoW, Diablo 3
      Fever Coins
      Clan Jobs

07-26-2016, 08:42 AM
      As an update, the icy veins thread was approved as one of our official WoW recruiting threads. I think what I will do is to just go ahead and make it the same format across the boards, and copy this thread for mmo-champion and battlenet. Once I've created the new threads, I can just make edits if needed.
      @zefirus
    11. 07-26-2016, 08:42 AM
      As an update, the icy veins thread was approved as one of our official WoW recruiting threads. I think what I will do is to just go ahead and make it the same format across the boards, and copy this thread for mmo-champion and battlenet. Once I've created the new threads, I can just make edits if needed.
      @zefirus
    12. Sergeant Major of the Army
      Join the Recruiting Team
      United States

Main Game
      World Of Warcraft
      Fever Coins
      30,570 Join the Recruiting Team

07-26-2016, 10:08 AM
      Originally Posted by Havok
      @zefirus
      "Thumbs up"
    13. 07-26-2016, 10:08 AM
      Originally Posted by Havok
      @zefirus
      "Thumbs up"
    14. Captain
      Join the Recruiting Team
      United States

Main Game
      WoW, Diablo 3
      Fever Coins
      Clan Jobs

07-26-2016, 10:28 AM
      The new mmo-champion thread is up: [H] <The Fever> Mal'Ganis: Looking for Legion Raiders

I'll do the same on battlenet when I have my authenticator handy.
      @zefirus
    15. 07-26-2016, 10:28 AM
      The new mmo-champion thread is up: [H] <The Fever> Mal'Ganis: Looking for Legion Raiders

I'll do the same on battlenet when I have my authenticator handy.
      @zefirus
    16. Captain
      Join the Recruiting Team
      United States

Main Game
      WoW, Diablo 3
      Fever Coins
      Clan Jobs

07-26-2016, 08:53 PM
      And here is the last updated thread for battlenet: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747655788#1
      @zefirus