Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Alert: The forums are currently turned off!

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
    Likes Likes:  0

Guides: mantukas weekly gold guide(sorta) number 1

hey guys mantuka here some of you may or may not know me ive decided i need tto start giving back to the community thats givin me so much so ive decide

Rate This Thread: mantukas weekly gold guide(sorta) number 1

Rated out of 5: | Total: 0 ratings given and has been viewed 238 times.

1. Sergeant Major of the Army
      Sergeant Major of the Army (SMA)
      Canada

Nickname
      Cougar Hunter
      Fever Coins
      7,790 mantukas weekly gold guide(sorta) number 1

12-07-2016, 01:59 AM

mantukas weekly gold guide(sorta) number 1

hey guys mantuka here some of you may or may not know me ive decided i need tto start giving back to the community thats givin me so much so ive decided to start looking up gold guides for wow and posting the newest ways ive found(i looked up on youtube shhhhh) to make some gold in wow heres the first video Legion: 58,000 Gold Per Hour | 10 Hour farming Session | Crab skinning - YouTube in this video you will find studenalbatroz a youtuber explain a gold farm where he made approx 58,000 gold per hour hope this helps and ill see you in the world of warcraft.
    2. 12-07-2016, 01:59 AM
      hey guys mantuka here some of you may or may not know me ive decided i need tto start giving back to the community thats givin me so much so ive decided to start looking up gold guides for wow and posting the newest ways ive found(i looked up on youtube shhhhh) to make some gold in wow heres the first video Legion: 58,000 Gold Per Hour | 10 Hour farming Session | Crab skinning - YouTube in this video you will find studenalbatroz a youtuber explain a gold farm where he made approx 58,000 gold per hour hope this helps and ill see you in the world of warcraft.
      Twitter Facebook Google+
    3. Thanks Renvenar thanked for this post
    4. Sergeant Major of the Army
      Canada

Nickname
      Cougar Hunter
      Fever Coins

12-19-2016, 12:56 AM
      guide number 2 lets keep it relevant with christmas with this winterveil farm Legion: Prepare For Winter Veil - Make GOLD - YouTube and lets make it a double header this one isnt so winter like but it does take place in northrend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijCcFqEUj1c
    5. 12-19-2016, 12:56 AM
      guide number 2 lets keep it relevant with christmas with this winterveil farm Legion: Prepare For Winter Veil - Make GOLD - YouTube and lets make it a double header this one isnt so winter like but it does take place in northrend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijCcFqEUj1c
    6. Sergeant Major of the Army
      Canada

Nickname
      Cougar Hunter
      Fever Coins

01-10-2017, 10:10 PM
      hey everyone heres mantuka coming at you again with another fatured gold guide Legion: Goldfarming Guide | Transmog & Rare Patterns | - YouTube

Visitors found this page by searching for:

No taggable source landed on this page from a search engine, yet! - FeverClan
    SEO Blog