Thread: Is Grim Dawn a thing?

Non-Member
    United States

User Info Menu

Is Grim Dawn a thing?

Does anyone play grim dawn? Its kinda like Titan Quest + Diablo 2 with a nice grimdark appeal. There's guns and magic, or you can just go medieval on the baddies.

Banned
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Darksteel View Post
    Does anyone play grim dawn? Its kinda like Titan Quest + Diablo 2 with a nice grimdark appeal. There's guns and magic, or you can just go medieval on the baddies.

Hey bud, in our team speak there is a grim dawn room, lots of folks as of late have been in there. There is s large current following of Fever members who play. Check it out

Clan Member
    Private First Class
    Private First class (PFC)
    United States

User Info Menu

Just bumping the thread since more people have picked it up due to the humble sale last week.
    For those of you who hate your internet connection...COME AT ME!

Clan Officer
    Captain
    Captain (CPT)
    Netherlands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Repulsivepickle View Post
    Just bumping the thread since more people have picked it up due to the humble sale last week.
    is it online?

RIP Infinite Crisis: 26/05/15 - 14/08/15

Clan Member
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant (MSGT)
    Canada

User Info Menu

The expansion is loads of fun. I'd recommend picking it up if you haven't. Be happy to play with people, but on holiday for a few weeks.

Clan Officer
    1st Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant (1LT)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BruC0Ndr View Post
    is it online?
    It's single player focused. There is online options (you host your own game or join someone elses) to play MP and this works very well and allows for trading.

But it's more single player focused, and with the large number of mods* add alot of value.

*Lots of mods aren't currently working while the modders/coders/whatever you call 'em rework them for expansion content. At least the more major, gamechanging ones.

Clan Member
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major (MSG)
    United States

User Info Menu

Grim Dawn is a pretty solid game. I have a decent amount of hours invested into it. As with most ARPG's, its better with friends, but totally doable in solo. Its worth playing in my opinion.