Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Alert: The forums are currently turned off!

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0

Useful Addons

Hey Everyone i just wanted to share a very useful addon that has made raiding in Mists of Pandaria much easier. The addon is called ReforgeLite. For th

Rate This Thread: Useful Addons

Rated out of 5: | Total: 0 ratings given and has been viewed 216 times.

1. Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Fever Coins
      700 Useful Addons

03-24-2014, 03:29 PM

Useful Addons

Hey Everyone i just wanted to share a very useful addon that has made raiding in Mists of Pandaria much easier. The addon is called ReforgeLite. For those with curse client, you should be able to find it on there or on curse.com by searching its name. What the addon does if reforge your gear for you. You put in yout stat priorities in order, and sometimes to a certain limit ( such as melee hit cap/ spell hit cap) and the you have the addon calculate the changes needed to be made to optimize your gear. After that you click show and walk over to the reforger, and hit reforge on the menu and it automatically reforges all you items for you without you having to drag and drop them allWoWScrnShot_032314_153923.jpg
    2. 03-24-2014, 03:29 PM
      Hey Everyone i just wanted to share a very useful addon that has made raiding in Mists of Pandaria much easier. The addon is called ReforgeLite. For those with curse client, you should be able to find it on there or on curse.com by searching its name. What the addon does if reforge your gear for you. You put in yout stat priorities in order, and sometimes to a certain limit ( such as melee hit cap/ spell hit cap) and the you have the addon calculate the changes needed to be made to optimize your gear. After that you click show and walk over to the reforger, and hit reforge on the menu and it automatically reforges all you items for you without you having to drag and drop them allWoWScrnShot_032314_153923.jpg
      Twitter Facebook Google+

Visitors found this page by searching for:

No taggable source landed on this page from a search engine, yet! - FeverClan
    SEO Blog