Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recommended And Required addons for WoW

Vetted Member
    Vetted Member
    Vetted Member Rank
    United States

User Info Menu

Recommended And Required addons for WoW

This is a work in progress, if you feel i need to add mods, feel free to PM me =D ty

A Must Have:

Deadly Boss Mods:

Deadly Boss Mods is the most up-to-date, accurate boss mod there is in World of Warcraft. It will give you 2 bars on your UI. Both are for timers of certain boss abilities. One bar timer is for abilities that won't happen for about another 10 seconds. The other is for abilities that will happen soon. Also, for some fights you will get a range finder that can either be a radar version or just a text version. One last thing that DBM (Deadly Boss Mods) will do for you is that it will give you audio timer. For example, on the Ultraxion fight in Dragon Soul, it will count down for fading lights and hour of twilight.

Black arrows are pointing to DBM bars and Radar range finder

Omen Threat Meter:

Omen Threat Meter has been one of the main methods to monitor your threat on a certain target since BC.

Recommended:

Add-on Control Panel:

This mod allows you to enable/disable add-on with a simple reload UI command.

Postal:

Postal is a very light-weight mod that allows you to open every mail in your mail box at once. NO more clicking every single mail to open it =D. it also allows you to quickly mail an item to your alts or guildies.

Last edited by Gsworld; 08-24-2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Fixed Stuff

2. Likes |Fever| MustangPunk liked this post
    Vetted Member
    Vetted Member
    Vetted Member Rank
    United States

User Info Menu

Useful But Not Really Needed:

Recount:

Recount is a WoW addon that calculates damage and healing done by characters in the party or raid group. The addon serves as an analysis tool in order to gauge player's performance. It supports detailed information the form of pie charts, line graphs and real-time reports.

The addon breaks down the total damage and healing done into damage and healing done by each ability's name and percentage. The graphs will show which ability performs the damage or healing.

Auctioneer

Auctioneer provides you with the tools and data necessary to make those difficult auctioning decisions with ease.

From purchasing to posting, the Auctioneer Suite provides time-tested tools to allow you more time to actually play your characters or play the market. As you will soon discover, it is much more than a simple "Auctioning AddOn", the Auctioneer Suite also shows in-depth information for all game items, such as those used in quests or recipes, enchanting, milling, prospecting and more.

Atlas Loot

AtlasLoot is an UI mod allowing for loot tables of bosses to be browsed whenever needed within the game.

Altoholic

Altoholic is an addon written for people who dedicate most of their time to leveling alts, and who want to have as much information as possible in one addon. The main feature of the addon is the search functionality which allows users to search their alts' bags or loot tables in an Auction-House-like frame.

Last edited by Gsworld; 08-24-2012 at 03:00 PM.

Vetted Member
    Vetted Member
    Vetted Member Rank
    United States

User Info Menu

Class Specific:

ForteXorcist (Warlock) but can be used by anyone

ForteXorcist is a Powerful AddOn for... Everybody! It provides you with a lot of useful tools to make playing your character easier and more fun.

Main features:
    Spell Timer
    Cooldown Timer
    Self & Raid messages, Warning Sounds and more

For warlocks also:
    Soulstone Tracker
    Summon Assistant
    Healthstone Spy

JS' Hunter Bar (Hunter)

• Focus bar with tick marks indicating how much energy is needed for your shots. You can configure up to five custom marks, one of those being the main shot for your spec (changes when you respec or swap talents!).
    • Crowd control timers for anything you have under Wyvern Sting and Freezing Trap.
    • Item / Spell Timers. You can track the cooldown of any item, as well as the duration of a debuff (Serpent Sting) on your target, plus much much more

Totem Timers (Shaman)

TotemTimers aims to help managing totems, shields, and weapon buffs, showing additional info about active totems (range, cooldowns) and provides additional totem sets. For enhancement shamans (and soon for ele/resto also) it provides additional timers displaying the cooldown of the most important spells and the number of Maelstrom Weapon stacks. TT supports ButtonFacade and rActionButtonStyler for customizing its appearance.

Pally Power (Paladin)

PallyPower 4.0 is a scaled down version of PallyPower. This add-on provides an interactive and easy to use interface that allows you set your own blessings (Righteous Fury, Aura, Seal and Blessing) and automatically check for missing buffs.

Last edited by Gsworld; 09-04-2012 at 11:57 PM.

United States

User Info Menu

Very nice so far. Fill it up a bit more and I will sticky it.

You are taunting me with that 108k Aren't you! XD
    Last edited by ZeroCool; 08-24-2012 at 02:34 PM.

6. Likes |Fever| Kreps liked this post
    Vetted Member
    Vetted Member
    Vetted Member Rank
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CPDesolationist View Post
    Very nice so far. Fill it up a bit more and I will sticky it.

You are taunting me with that 108k Aren't you! XD

Now what would i do that?

Clan Member
    Vetted Member
    Vetted Member Rank
    United States

User Info Menu

I like Auctionator ever since i started using since It doesn't use as much memory at all.

Forever Alone.

Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer
    Vetted Officer (VO)
    United States

User Info Menu

BW > DBM. My opinion, however.

My personal views and opinions are NOT endorsed by FeverClan.

United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kancer View Post
    BW > DBM. My opinion, however.
    Interesting enough, I haven't ever used BW. I'll have to give it a try.

Clan Member
    Vetted Member
    Vetted Member Rank
    United States

User Info Menu

Every one has there own likes with addons.

I Tend to go with one of other raid addons.

My Raid addon always has been DXE after 4.0 came out.

Forever Alone.

United States

User Info Menu

Re: Recommended And Required addons for WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    Every one has there own likes with addons.

I Tend to go with one of other raid addons.

My Raid addon always has been DXE after 4.0 came out.
    True, a good suggestion for members who are interested in using addons for the first time is always helpful though as well.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

No taggable source landed on this page from a search engine, yet! - FeverClan
SEO Blog