Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Alert: The forums are currently turned off!

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0

One of the most needed mods you will want to use if you use addons in Warcraft

Addon Control Panel - Libraries - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse this will allow you to enable and disable mods without having to relog your characte

Rate This Thread: One of the most needed mods you will want to use if you use addons in Warcraft

Rated out of 5: | Total: 0 ratings given and has been viewed 253 times.

1. Leave of Absence
      United States

Main Game
      FFXIV
      Nickname
      I changed it ._.
      Fever Coins
      14,120 One of the most needed mods you will want to use if you use addons in Warcraft

08-22-2012, 02:10 AM

Addon Control Panel - Libraries - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse

this will allow you to enable and disable mods without having to relog your characters, i enjoy using helps me alot =D
    2. 08-22-2012, 02:10 AM
      Addon Control Panel - Libraries - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse

this will allow you to enable and disable mods without having to relog your characters, i enjoy using helps me alot =D
      Twitter Facebook Google+
    3. Join Date
      Jul 2012

08-22-2012, 02:23 AM

Re: One of the most needed mods you will want to use if you use addons in Warcraft

Agreed. I love this addon, it saves time. Almost all mods can be enabled or disabled with a simple UI reload with it. I also like using Altoholic.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    4. 08-22-2012, 02:23 AM
      Agreed. I love this addon, it saves time. Almost all mods can be enabled or disabled with a simple UI reload with it. I also like using Altoholic.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2