Thread: GTA 5 Rp

Clan Member
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal (LCPL)
    United States

User Info Menu

GTA 5 Rp

Just finished setting up a pc for a friend who is 100% new to pc, like his first pc ever. He just got GTA 5 and I set him up with FIVEM which is almost like gmod for GTA. We have been playing it for a couple days and I'm curious if anyone else is interested in playing.
    For those of you who hate your internet connection...COME AT ME!

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    England

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Repulsivepickle View Post
    Just finished setting up a pc for a friend who is 100% new to pc, like his first pc ever. He just got GTA 5 and I set him up with FIVEM which is almost like gmod for GTA. We have been playing it for a couple days and I'm curious if anyone else is interested in playing.
    it really depends server. Some servers are Serious RP and some are Mild.. I've noticed that some mild RP servers are people who don't take it serious at all and just use it to annoy others. Seems like all the good servers require you to be whitelisted

FireyLaw27 - Good fucking job kirbz. Everything should always be fixed

Clan Member
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal (LCPL)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    it really depends server. Some servers are Serious RP and some are Mild.. I've noticed that some mild RP servers are people who don't take it serious at all and just use it to annoy others. Seems like all the good servers require you to be whitelisted
    If your interested I would love to get him into any server, he seems more leaning towards the serious RP side of things. I just love RP in general but im more familiar with the GMOD style personally.

Clan Officer
    Colonel
    Colonel (COL)
    England

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Repulsivepickle View Post
    If your interested I would love to get him into any server, he seems more leaning towards the serious RP side of things. I just love RP in general but im more familiar with the GMOD style personally.
    Currently im playing on MidnightRP. When i first started playing it felt right. the only downside i have is you need to call a mechanic if your car breaks. there is no bandages so you have to call EMS if you need healing. its a mixture of RP but more of leaning towards serious RP. Public server and Police,EMS and mechanic are whitelisted.

Here is the website if your interested Midnight RP - Ive played on other servers and majority of them either dont take the RP serious and the admins dont care. Apart from the well known servers i.e NoPixel and FamilyRP because that is where the streamers play. if you are able to get whitelisted then you face the problem of "can you get into the server" since its constantly full

FireyLaw27 - Good fucking job kirbz. Everything should always be fixed

Clan Member
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal (LCPL)
    United States

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Currently im playing on MidnightRP. When i first started playing it felt right. the only downside i have is you need to call a mechanic if your car breaks. there is no bandages so you have to call EMS if you need healing. its a mixture of RP but more of leaning towards serious RP. Public server and Police,EMS and mechanic are whitelisted.

Here is the website if your interested Midnight RP - Ive played on other servers and majority of them either dont take the RP serious and the admins dont care. Apart from the well known servers i.e NoPixel and FamilyRP because that is where the streamers play. if you are able to get whitelisted then you face the problem of "can you get into the server" since its constantly full
    Thank you for the info! Now I just have to talk to him about joining us on here lol.